Diesel Place banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Haha... He's used to it. I'm always giving his truck grief because it is inferior to mine.

Its not a bad tune actually, mostly in part because 33.3% of it was created by me haha.

Our 0-60mph times are almost identical at 5 and some seconds, but we never line them up to race to see who wins. I'd put money on me.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If i won, i'd be crying a river i were you with the ammount you spent on a transmission and turbo mouth peices, intakes and such and then folded up to a stock LBZ engine and tranny with some upstanding tuning.

Anywho, this peeing match were cracking off here isnt fixing the tune library problem.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Who's the better tuner eh?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Its tough to say really. I tuned my truck 100% solo. And both of us tuned his,... but I'll give the creidt all to him.

And All Ive got that you dont is a tranny, intake and some lift pumps.

And I still think its complete and total horse shiat that your trans hasn't given out yet... I just dont understand that.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I should do an oil change on the tranny next time your home. Hit it up before winter. So any time you can get around to doing that it would be great.

I havnt seen your truck run with the LBZ turbo mouth piece yet though so maybe it will blow me outta the water now, We should have a race, see whats what here. I'll add a couple more microseconds of pulse width before we throw down though just for good measure.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
I should do an oil change on the tranny next time your home. Hit it up before winter. So any time you can get around to doing that it would be great.

I havnt seen your truck run with the LBZ turbo mouth piece yet though so maybe it will blow me outta the water now, We should have a race, see whats what here. I'll add a couple more microseconds of pulse width before we throw down though just for good measure.
Dustin (othrgrl) put the mouth peice on his LLY and picked up 3 tenths of a second with identical tunning, Went from 12.8's to a 12.53. Get a trans and you can take him! lol.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Wait, I just realized the Neens was making fun of canadians eh...

I'll help on the change, but you might need to go buy another pail of Transynd... at 280 bone or something stupid like that. Mine took around 15 litres or something. Deep pan though.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Wait, I just realized the Neens was making fun of canadians eh...
Who me?

What are you talking abooot???

Hoser :D

·
Registered
964 Posts
Cracks me up.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Most of that canadian slang is brought on by the easterners... which as far as I'm concerned aren't really part of canada.

From what I understand, Alberta isn't much different from Texas. Except for maybe 100 degrees colder.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Most of that canadian slang is brought on by the easterners... which as far as I'm concerned aren't really part of canada.

From what I understand, Alberta isn't much different from Texas. Except for maybe 100 degrees colder.
That's what Simon and Dale say, hopefully you haven't met them eh...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts