Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the chrome tubular steps for crew cab models like the westin ones except the GM ones. I have all the brackets and stuff that you will need. Here is the GM description:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=481><T>
<T>
<TR vAlign=top>
<TD vAlign=center>

Regular production accessory, Assist steps, chrome plated tubular, stainless steel., Designed to match the chrome vehicle trim accents. These steps are dealer installed and shipped separately from vehicle to parts department with VIN identification on packaging. (SPO-supplied, dealer installed) (BVE)

I would like $275 obo. Shipping Included.</TD>
<TD vAlign=center>$495.00</TD></TR></T></T></TABLE>Edited by: LBZrcks

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Shipping included. U.S. only

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
My cousin is looking for some of these but I don't know if he wanted to pay this much.

How long were they on the truck and what condition are they in?

Do you have any pictures?

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They are still fairly new and have just been sitting in my garage for a while, finnaly decided to do something with them I will try to post pics tomorrow.

·
Registered
479 Posts
are they for CC or EC?? i'm intersted, but want to see pics. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They are for Crew Cab models, I will post pics today.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here are the pics. Sorry for posting them a day late I was very busy with a family obligation yesterday. So for the bad pictures and backround It has been raining here in L.A. for a while and I didn't want to set them on the floor. All the Bolts, etc. are in the bag the picture just makes it look not as full.

·
Registered
479 Posts
SOLD!!! To me that is... Check's in the mail.

Thanks!

Stefan

·
Registered
479 Posts
Helllllllllo???? I PM'ed you LBZ about the steps. I got them fine and they look nice. However they are about 10" too short to fit on my Crew Cab. They look about the right size for an Extended Cab.

They don't fit, so I need to find a new buyer for these or????

Help me out here. Thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.