Diesel Place banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished installing the TTT mirrors. Everything went great, good instructions. They are the lighted ones,
just wish the mirror clearance lights would flash on and off with the truck clearance lights when I unlock the truck with the remote.

·
Registered
6,504 Posts
SaguaroKid said:
just wish the mirror clearance lights would flash on and off with the truck clearance lights when I unlock the truck with the remote.

Hmmm, my clearance lights flash with the roof lights and signals when I unlock. Of course, I also have a 2001 and had to make some different connections on my install.

·
Registered
16,617 Posts
All you need to do is hook up the wire to a park light source instead of on with ignition. Meaning you have to run a wire from the door into the cab.

·
Registered
42,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I ran the clearance light wires from the mirrors into the cab and hooked them up according to the instructions.
All I need to do is hook them up to the appropriate wire
but don't know which one. I'm more of a mechanical not electrical type person. Also, the mirror clearance lights are on all the time when the truck is running even though the truck clearance lights aren't.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts