Diesel Place banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Just wondered what is the difference between the TTS and TS downloader. They both offer similar HP and a 3 position switch. They both are priced similar as well. Is one better than the other? Different features? Same program?

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
The TTS is a custom built program just for your truck (it's built to your build codes). It locks the PCM so you can't remove it with out sending in your computer. Alot of good power though. I keep am extra computer on hand incase of problems. It takes me about 10 mins. to change out. For the best known performance available today in a program (Extreme), it's the kitty cats meow. Just add N2O, and water/meth, (a top built tranny, and lift pump) and eyebrows start to come up. I'm not all that familiar with what all the TS does. Could some one with experience chim in here. Super Diesel

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Your right BIG DIPPER. I'ts been a little while since I looked around. I've already spent to much. Trying to stay away from temtation alittle. Sure is fun though. Super Diesel

·
Banned
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Super Diesel,

Will you be going to the TS/DHRA race May 1rst. in Kentucky? Want to split gas/drive time and lodging? It's only 1100 miles and 18 hours from Colorado. 14 hours with a radar detector and a Duramax.

Roundtrip airfare is 3-350.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I thought it was only 9 hours when you put the wings on the doors. Wish I could. Still finalizing things on my truck for the Truck Fest here. I think I have an injector or two going by by. Super Diesel

·
Registered
185 Posts
I'm pretty sure TS stands for TINT SHOP.

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Then PPE hasta stand for Poor Performance Equipment ....

Hey who knows once Bully Dog err I mean Xcelerator gets there act together maybe they can hack the speed limiter in the 01's ....

Mac
Edited by: Mackin

·
Registered
89 Posts
CSMACK,

TS Performance has their own line of products for the Powerstroke and the Cummins. We are one of the few suppliers of blank 4-Bank chips for the Powerstroke in the US. We supply many of the aftermarket diesel companys with their chips and programs which are written by TS Performance. Our new RAMifier module for the 03/04 Dodge is our first Dodge module and it is going over well with it's 100 - 125hp increase.

What do we sell for the Chevy in terms of power boxes? We sell and recommend TTS. Steve does great work with the Chevy programming. Do we plan on developing a tuner for the Duramax? That is a direction TS plans on heading in the future.

As far as the race on May 1st the "Top Gun" Shootout that is following the DHRA race is now up to $4,300. The rules are now up on the site. (www.tsperformance.com) The open house at TS will be going on all day Friday along with the dyno. We are at a new location also - 5425 Nashville Road - 42101. We look forward to seeing everyone here in Kentucky

Edited by: Dennis Perry

·
Registered
494 Posts
TS tints window and installs performance upgrades on diesel pickups, some from other manufacturers and some relabled products right Dennis?

·
Registered
6,210 Posts
Cpmac,

Haven't heard from you in a while. Are we going to get together on a 592 rwhp tune for my truck? I'm still stuck in the 440's looking for a tune that will let me kick some East Coast butt.

·
Registered
494 Posts
It's going to take more than a tune on any truck.

·
Registered
89 Posts
CPSMACK,

At our 7,500sq foot facility the diesel truck owner can stop in and have any of the following done to their truck:

Lifts, Step bars,window tinting, exhaust installations, gauge installations, tranny installations, Air Systems installed, IDM Mods, injector installations,and custom tuning that is done on TS Performance product. We do not relabel. We are a manufacturer. You dont get out much do you? Good thing you have a computer

You are about as smart as your daddy... Quad. If you come down to the race this year make sure you don't hide like last year. I want to meet you

Dennis

Edited by: Dennis Perry

1 - 14 of 14 Posts