Diesel Place banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hopefully this is no advanced April fools joke ;) . I sent an e-mail to TTS last week and received a reply that they had the 4-level program ready to go and were waiting for the box. Should be ready for distribution April 1:ro) . Maybe some of you other research gurus can flush out some additional information. I am going out of town for work and will check back this weekend.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Steve?

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
I spoke to them on the telephone and they told me it looked like April too. They didn't say April 1st, or any specific date. Just April.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Thats good news for the LLY boys for sure :)

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
ohhh boy:exactly: :exactly:

A idea of price would be great, but a for-sure release date would be :ro) ...

·
Premium Member
20,556 Posts
April!?!?

·
Registered
609 Posts
What are the power levels?
Did they fix the 1093 problems with their programs?

·
Registered
16,609 Posts
We won't know until it hits the street unless steve tells us.

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
Did they fix the 1093 problems with their programs?
You must be confusing us with your PPE tune, 1093's have not been a problem for us. It just took sitting down and figuring out what is causing the issue and fixing it before it is released to the public. We have never had a LLY that set 1093's with TTS released product or with our LB7 released products.

LLY switchable code units are complete and have been in the field running around for several months now. LB7 switchable code units have been out for years already. We will release LLY to the public with the release of the PowerLoader III.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Long awaited. This is going to be good for us LLY guys.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts