Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine told me he saw in a magazine a tts performance duramax make on there competetion module and a lift pump make 530 to the tire with just that one module. He also told me that the truck ran in 12 second range in the quarter.Does anyone know anyone that has tried this module with these results??Edited by: 600+duramax

·
Registered
611 Posts
Are you talking about TTS now????

·
Registered
6,066 Posts
TS Performance is Dennis Perry. I would ask or PM him as he posts here. he has a thread in the get togethers forum.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No I am talking about Ts performance.I would much rather here from an independent source that has tried it.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well I do not know who's it is but they said it was theirs in the magazine and I spoke to a guy there the other day I don't remember his name but he told me that it would make 530 with just that module and he said it was 1200 bucks and it would take a couple of weeks to get it.

·
Registered
6,066 Posts
That sounds like TTS. i believe it was recently featured in a magazine article. Unless you mean an advertisement, in which case i have no idea. you might want to go ask the person who told you..

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
diesel power you were right just got off the phone with my buddy and he told me it was tts and not ts do you know anything about this module and there claims?

·
Registered
494 Posts
I know it won't make even close to 530 and they are very hard if not impossible to get for the average person. They have been talked about for quite a while but it is mostly hype because there is only a handfull of them out there, and if I heard right they massively underproduced the claimed hp that you talk about in the magazine and other claims by the manufacturer to the tune of -60 or more hp.

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
600+

The truck in the magazine did make the advertised Hp and did run the times stated not only on one occassion but on several. CPsmac's problem is that it has been dyno tested on two ocassions by forum members and beat his beloved Quad 215 on both tests. In one test our 120 Hp version was only 8 Hp behind his beloved 215! The tests preformed by the members showed it didnot preform as we advertised and we are working with them to find out why. In any case it is still the most powerful single program on the market today. We do control who we will sell it too, as we feel it's a race only product and requires other modification on the truck to get it's full power output.

·
Registered
331 Posts
What magazine is it in??? I have been looking for some publication catering to the diesel guy!

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
It was in one of the four wheel drive magazines. I have it I'll have to look, Im pretty sure it was Four Wheeler.

·
Registered
30 Posts
it was in Peterson's 4 wheel drive mag. I got a 120 pcm from steve cole a lil over a year ago at least that what they said it was. I ran it for almost a year it was alright ,I had it stacked with a hot juice. 2 years ago with stock tranny i dynoed it at Scheid's with the 120, 90 horse juice, stock tranny, it totaled up to 383 hp and 800 something torque. I had it flashed (erased to get a quad) I dynoed last year with my truck ats tranny, quad 215, and cpmac's van aaken, it was 500+ hp and 1000+tq, so you tell me which is better! hey tts boys you bring your sh*t I'll bring my sh*t and we'll getit on out on the track this year, let's do it in the dirt too. Take care. Edited by: Mackin

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
BlackJet

First off nice numbers .....

Second Quad 215 EXTREMELY kicks *** ***. bye we are trying are best not to turn each performance thread into a pissing match ....

To everyone please choose your words wisely ,thanks ....

I'm happy that you are pleased with your combo .... I too wonder when the TTS extreme will break the "single" 500 HP tuner ....

Not looking for a ringer, something close for all us knuckle heads to had ... I could live with 499 RWHP ....That would be close enough ...

Again Please ALL self moderate ............

Mac

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If it will make 530 by itself I will take 2 I have yet to see a single mod make that much power but then again I haven't seen much.If it is garanteed I will take 2.

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
As soon as we find out why these are not all performing the same, the dyno results will be posted by the members so you can see for yourself. From that you can make your own decision as to weather or not you want one.

·
Registered
14,320 Posts
blackjet

Go back and re read your post and #'s. An Edge alone will bring you close to your posted #'s alone, and a TTS program will put you right there at 380hp. Now you say you stacked to great products together and did barely achieve what each one would have given you. What's wrong with this picture? Sounds to me like maybe you let your dog tune your truck while you whipped down a few cold ones.
I don't doubt your #'s on your second tune, they make sense.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Steve if your going to talk about my "problem" then you should get it straight. My problem is your lying and misdirection advertising. If you are going to classify your extreme program with the Quad and others then you need to release them to the general public not just a couple of trucks. If your truck actually made 530 that is great but your own test truck should make big #'s. It just seems none of the programs you sell make anywhere near what you claim your truck did. The Quad is right now the best performing single program available to the public. If you want to start producing several of these and selling them to the public and can make 450+ on any truck then you would be getting close but it seems your having trouble getting the 2 or 3 you have out to do that. I have a Van Aaken program that will outperform any program you have but I don't talk about it because it isn't available to anyone else. You need to quit using the same advertising company that Banks uses and start putting that money into R and D and let your product sell itself.

·
Registered
10,516 Posts
Yup, Van Aaken makes some cool gear.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts