·
Registered
3,164 Posts
IF THATS THE CASE I WOULD HOPE THAT IT WASNT STACKED
ISNT ALL THAT EXTREME SOUNDING TO ME

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Brandon slipped David a Benny and they came up with high number of the day.... Quad / Juice ,514 I believe ...

I'm kidding Congrats Brandon

Mac
Edited by: Mackin

·
Registered
494 Posts
I'm betting Steve already has an excuse if that is all it will make because I'm sure he was doing his homework.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
446 rwhp exteme only stacked with the edge it was right with the quad 215 stack around 469....the extremme is real smooth no surges or pilot rattles....and is still a few clicks from the tts truck levels....with propane
around 490. more to come........no cheerleading here just reporting........I dont think my fm 100 is providing enough fuel around 3000 rpm. Took some snapshots with dmaxallitech's tech 2 .....commanded was 24 kpsi actual was 18 to 20 kpsi looking for another pump........got a gm spy doing research
Great to meet eric, shelia and dennis perry, mad max,brandon,and jeff garmon........dave....I left the dyno sheets at work dipper has them he can fill in the torque numbers

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
Let's get the facts straight here, no I'm not happy with the way Dave's truck ran. Yes, I feel there's a problem that we need to get to the bottom of, but let's compare the facts!

FACT TTS XTREME PROGRAM 456.29 run .001

FACT TTS XTREME PROGRAM 447.61 run .003

FACT QUAD 215 + EDGE 145 439.87 run .014

These three runs were in the same gear, on the same truck, the same day and the same dyno. So anyway you look at it the TTS Xtreme by itself still beat the Quad 215 and Edge 145 stack! No excuses Cpmac just the facts!

·
Banned
328 Posts
Diesel Tech said:
Let's get the facts straight here, no I'm not happy with the way Dave's truck ran. Yes, I feel there's a problem that we need to get to the bottom of, but let's compare the facts!

FACT TTS XTREME PROGRAM 456.29 run .001

FACT TTS XTREME PROGRAM 447.61 run .003

FACT QUAD 215 + EDGE 145 439.87 run .014

These three runs were in the same gear, on the same truck, the same day and the same dyno. So anyway you look at it the TTS Xtreme by itself still beat the Quad 215 and Edge 145 stack! No excuses Cpmac just the facts!

Your boy is reporting different #'s on the thread above yours. You should get your stories together before you start posting in extremely large and colorful letters.

What is your vengence against me, other than you are having problems keeping up? Wait til you see what we are working on!

Oh and facts, you lost on this dyno day.Edited by: Quadzilla

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
my numbers were from memory...........wtf.......who you calling boy........hehehehehe besides brandon spanked my quad /edge setup too........come on quad get back in your tree standEdited by: sdaver

·
Registered
35 Posts
Quad are you saying that everyone that has a 215 is YOUR BOY. Didn't BMDmax have the same stack that sdaver ran, why was his so much higher?

I see from your signature sdaver that you try them all, if one box will put down the same power as 2 and you are saying that it has no ill effects like another one you have ran, sounds like you found a good box.

·
Registered
494 Posts
So Steve you think that a custom one off program is a direct comparison for a readily available (to anyone) program. I don't know for sure what the deal was but I bet any amout of money you want I can take the same Quad programmer on Dave's truck and make it outperform yours without reprogramming it. Wanna take me up on it or are you chicken.

·
Registered
9,300 Posts
Does anyone use propeline oxide in the fuel?

Its a favorite of jet skiers.

·
Banned
328 Posts
TurboVinnie said:
Quad are you saying that everyone that has a 215 is YOUR BOY. Didn't BMDmax have the same stack that sdaver ran, why was his so much higher?

/QUOTE]

We give certain people special treatment.

All kidding to the sede, Sdaver was not running our tuner at this event. HE is trying something new. I am just giving people a hard time. If it was me on here in this same situation I would be crusified, but thats just the way it goes. I have no boys, it is terminology that seems to be used around here at dyno events. Besides anyone that would be my boy plays more around the 600+ mark, and now the 700+ mark! I think it is funny how groups are formed and it is like high school sometimes.

To answer your questions about it being a good box it is not a box it is another PCM. This is fine and I am sure that it works great, but there are a couple of downsides. LEts use mine as an example. I have 4 tunes you can use, it takes about 2 minutes to change them. You can change tires size to correct your speedo calibration, it removes the top speed limiter or it can not, it has an obd2 scanner and eraser for codes, it can be turned to stock in a matter of seconds, you can have one tomorrow. In contrast the PCM can take the top speed limiter off, and he can change a tires size, but it is permanent. You can not turn it back to stock or change tire size. It has no diagnostics. So yes it works, but in my opinion it is not as efficient. (flame suit on)

All I did was post dyno#'s that I heard, and that were asked for. I didn't even lie, which is a bonus! Steve has a problem with me and I think it is great that he is out to beat me instead of any other tuner. I take that as a compliment.

Oh and just off the top of my head Dave:

Some Sdaver numbers.

Base line runs...........Quad 215/Comp OJ stack.

Back to Back.........

476.36 and 476.68

Back to Back.........with Propane.

503.68 - 503.30 and a 505.15

This was from Conn.

I am on my way back to my treestand. You should be nice so you can get the good tune for yourself!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Quad so now you are saying you have custom tunes that only certain people get? I thought I could order and have one tomorrow and it be the same, now you say different.

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
Quad

The numbers I reported are from the dyno runs that were sent to me, thats why I gave you the dyno run numbers! The viewer to veiw the runs was taken from DynoJet's web site (RunViewer7.exe).

Cpmac

Again you've missed the point, the truck didnot run properly! This truck has been dynoed before with the Quad 215 and Edge stacked and produced close to 480 Rwhp (this number is from earlier post here) but this day the best it would do was 439.87 Hp. There is a problem with the truck that needs to be fixed.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
sorry but I do own a 215 and I dynod both on sat.......and lucky for me unlike others mine does load and unload.....takes about 10min to change a ecm no pissing and moaning here just a quest for power. Vinnie you from round here?

·
Banned
328 Posts
Seems to me you should have left it alone? If you are on this big quest for more power , why don't you call people that can make the big numbers, and I am not talking about me? There are a lot of people around you that are making high 500's to 600hp.

Anybody that has a problem loading or unloading a tuner needs to call me. If you are talking about the same person I am talking about probably doesn't have any room to complain for several reasons.

Steve,

On this dyno day, it was not enough. The truck wasn't having problem before all of this? I would be pissed if I lost 40hp. Hows LLY coming?

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.