Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
6,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a chance to do some more dyno testing today.

The TTS Extreme went 502/1118 Ftlbs on #2 only

With a Zex Diesel Nitrous kit single stage 628HP/1324 Ftlbs.

Test parameters:

Superflow Dyno
OD lockout
Tech 2 commanding 4th gear.
43 mph to 80 mph over 8 seconds

·
Registered
593 Posts
nice numbers trippin now i need tho's for my lly lol

·
Registered
6,995 Posts
looks like u need to update your sig w/ all the extra dyno pulls.

good #'s too.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Do you have the charts for the TTS and EFI pulls? Congrats on the numbers:ro)

·
Registered
557 Posts
Is that the same Extreme programming you have been running, or something new?

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Great numbers...too bad the LLY Extreme isn't out so we can see if it was worth all the hype:cool:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Sweet numbers, makes me jealous!!

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Trippin, is all your CA emissions equipment still intact? Thanks!

·
Registered
326 Posts
What jet size were you using???

and are you still using duramaximizer??

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
Looks like you went an abused the truck some more. Pretty soon that truck's not going to know how to run unless its strapped to a dyno. Looks like after two years of beating it's still running the same as it did two years ago when we dyno it.

·
Registered
11,955 Posts
You run EFI live at the same time? Was the #'s posted in the EFI live forum from this event?

·
Registered
6,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
What jet size were you using???
and are you still using duramaximizer??
Magu,
Jet size 88. Duramaximizer is still in the truck, but I don't use it unless I need to fog out four lanes on the highway.

You run EFI live at the same time? Was the #'s posted in the EFI live forum from this event?
Rat,
Same day, same truck, same dyno, different thread. Now stop trying to take this off the original topic :D......You as a moderator should know better...........):h

On Edit: 88 jet not the original 104 I posted.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Magu,
Jet size 104. Duramaximizer is still in the truck, but I don't use it unless I need to fog out four lanes on the highway.
Thanks for jet info, and I've seen your maximizer in action.....

Now to figure out what's wrong with our LB7/Extreme....first look will be fuel pressure..

·
Registered
11,955 Posts
Whoooooa. Dont know anything about the NX kit but make darn sure that his restriction was the pill if you start thinking about your setup.

JMO and my experience is that a .1 orfice size and mid 600 HP dont fall in line. Also it takes some big noids and lines and nozzels to support a .1 orfice

·
Registered
11,955 Posts
Rat,
Same day, same truck, same dyno, different thread. Now stop trying to take this off the original topic :D......You as a moderator should know better...........):h
Most people think that since I'm a mod I dont have to follow the rules;) I also get a weekly paycheck and a big discount on parts I order too ;) :rolleyes:

Just trying to see how things were progressing in EFI live land. We can take your truck with an Xtreme as an honest 500RWHP baseline and see were EFI live is at especially if it was same day ect;) Didnt think it was that far OT but I really dont want to turn this into a this vrs that debate. Numbers are clearly shown so IMO there isnt much left to say(if people cant take a sublte hint then I will spell it out ;) ).

I will stop furthur derailing this thread :eek:: ;) ):h

·
Registered
326 Posts
Thanks Rat,

Just to clarify, our LB7 with TTS Extreme ran 437/980 #2 and 562/1190 w/NOS w/.095 jet. Very disappointing.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.