121 - 134 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
eh, that works i guess. haha.

·
Registered
207 Posts
JD4440 I saw your truck when I was getting ready to dyno, Looks good man. It's a Badass truck!

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
Man I'm sorry I missed you. I was trying to get down the hill to you but I had to stop and get my toolbox fromTS's trailer. You were turned around and over the hill when I got to the bottom. I was so mad. I have 57 pictures I need to post sometime soon
Oh man! I hate that so bad. You should have just set doun on the horn to get my attention.lol. Yeah, post those pics! I wanna see them.:cool:

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
My friend pulled at 4:30am and I don't think he was the last one, he got 4th in a 05 Dodge
Holly Hell! Im glad I didnt stay that long then. They must have been alot more trucks left then than I thought. Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
JD4440 I saw your truck when I was getting ready to dyno, Looks good man. It's a Badass truck!
...and I saw you up on the dyno and it sounded great. Hope you pulled a good number. That was the 1st time I've ever seen live dyno action.

·
Gone but not forgotten member
11,313 Posts
...and I saw you up on the dyno and it sounded great. Hope you pulled a good number. That was the 1st time I've ever seen live dyno action.
Numbers are in his sig. Where did you run off to ??

·
Registered
207 Posts
We went to eat and to see if I could talk to Diesel Power to try to get in the mag. Stock truck, Stock tranny with 502hp and runs 12's I think it would make good reading materal.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
We went to eat and to see if I could talk to Diesel Power to try to get in the mag. Stock truck, Stock tranny with 502hp and runs 12's I think it would make good reading materal.
email david kennedy he is the editor for DP mag, i talk to him for a while the other day, the DP guys are all cool as hell none of them are stuck up

·
Registered
518 Posts
I was hopeing to get noticed by them too. Didnt work out for me though.

·
Registered
207 Posts
email david kennedy he is the editor for DP mag, i talk to him for a while the other day, the DP guys are all cool as hell none of them are stuck up
What is his e-mail? I would like to talk to him and see what he says.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Numbers are in his sig. Where did you run off to ??
Spectator side at about the 325' mark, up on a gooseneck trailer, next to pure diesel power folks, below some hot chics that climbed up the tree!

Stout #'s, 06 lilly!

·
Gone but not forgotten member
11,313 Posts
I was hopeing to get noticed by them too. Didnt work out for me though.
So was I, Rain all but ruined a showroom clean detail job.

121 - 134 of 134 Posts