Diesel Place banner

101 - 120 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
I will be headn that away tommorrow around 9am. Shure hope the rain holds off.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I will be headn that away tommorrow around 9am. Shure hope the rain holds off.
same here, im really hoping the rain holds off hopfully things will go our way

·
Gone but not forgotten member
11,313 Posts
I will be depending on the weather. Put a good dent in cleaning the truck today. Gonna wash it and finish up there. Early-Mid morning possibly.
Anyone gonna be around tomorrow? I'm thinking of driving up early.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I will be depending on the weather. Put a good dent in cleaning the truck today. Gonna wash it and finish up there. Early-Mid morning possibly.
phil got his truck running...should have some good numbers!.....but ill give you the same bet i gave him if you wanna take it???:D:D;);)

·
11,313 Posts
How much beer can you guys drink ??? I might have quite a few extra Coors Light for My fellow DP members.
Hell, I get drunk enuff I'll probably make me a sign that says: "Free Coors Light to editors of DP Mag" and set it in front of the truck, LOL

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
How much beer can you guys drink ??? I might have quite a few extra Coors Light for My fellow DP members.
Hell, I get drunk enuff I'll probably make me a sign that says: "Free Coors Light to editors of DP Mag" and set it in front of the truck, LOL
as many as that Coleman cooler can hold there buddy....sign in the front of ur truck for DP mag eds? i bet david kennedy would be the first one there!

·
Registered
525 Posts
I just checked into the hotel. Lots of cummins guys. My number is a page or two back in this thread. Give me call when you fellas get in. If you have never eaten there, you have to go to toots while your in town.

·
11,313 Posts
Well, I still have a cooler full of beer.....................................WHA BAHS!!!!!

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Well, I still have a cooler full of beer.....................................WHA BAHS!!!!!
was to fun! well knock that cooler out! mayonnaise drag drace about killed me! and what about the marsh mellows??? LMFAO!! and Tim ( Timbeaux38 )always gets the crowed going!!

·
Registered
207 Posts
This year Outlaw Pull/ no race SUCKED a BIG ONE!

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
Just got back in from the TS event. It was very dissapointing. No drags because some dip shits distroyed the drag yard then thought they was smart enough to run up and doun the track sling mudd everywhere on it:mad::mad: So everyone was banned from the track and cancled. the pulls were preety dang good just took the officals about an hour in a half to redue the track after all the rain and mud. Hope next year will be better if there is one:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
they will probley have them there next year, if not id have to say they will be in Stel Alabama

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
they will probley have them there next year, if not id have to say they will be in Stel Alabama
I shure hope so. Do you know how late the sled pull lasted saturday night? I left at midnite and there was still a line of tucks waitn to hook.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I shure hope so. Do you know how late the sled pull lasted saturday night? I left at midnite and there was still a line of tucks waitn to hook.
oh yea, we left a 2am and there was still plenty of truck left!

·
Registered
207 Posts
My friend pulled at 4:30am and I don't think he was the last one, he got 4th in a 05 Dodge

·
11,313 Posts
Just got back in from the TS event. It was very dissapointing. No drags because some dip shits distroyed the drag yard then thought they was smart enough to run up and doun the track sling mudd everywhere on it:mad::mad: So everyone was banned from the track and cancled. the pulls were preety dang good just took the officals about an hour in a half to redue the track after all the rain and mud. Hope next year will be better if there is one:rolleyes:
Man I'm sorry I missed you. I was trying to get down the hill to you but I had to stop and get my toolbox fromTS's trailer. You were turned around and over the hill when I got to the bottom. I was so mad. I have 57 pictures I need to post sometime soon

·
11,313 Posts
This year Outlaw Pull/ no race SUCKED a BIG ONE!
Naw, what sucked was the new bumper/taillight/bodywork I now need from the 4:00 ride home gone bad. :mad:

·
11,313 Posts
Roll pan and pullin' hitch !

101 - 120 of 134 Posts