81 - 100 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
what if it is rained out?

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
i have no idea, i have been watching the weather pretty close this friday is supposed to 80 with 30% rain, and saturday is supposed to be 81 and 30% change rain.....but the other day it was like 60% rain, so hopefully its starting to fade away some thrrew the week

·
Registered
535 Posts
I'm really hoping it don't rain. if I does I'll be out hotel and days I took off to make this event..I may be going down that way even if it does rain. Is there any other attractions besides the corvette museum?

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I'm really hoping it don't rain. if I does I'll be out hotel and days I took off to make this event..I may be going down that way even if it does rain. Is there any other attractions besides the corvette museum?
i pretty sure it wont rain out, yea the corvette museum, and look here for attractions http://www.bgky.org/visitor.php

·
Gone but not forgotten member
11,313 Posts
The race will be held on sun if sat is rained out per Dennis. The sled pull track is finished and covered so we're good there.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
The race will be held on sun if sat is rained out per Dennis. The sled pull track is finished and covered so we're good there.
sweet!!! i dought it will rain, but does beech bend have track dryers?

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
I shure hope it doesnt rain because im so stoked about going:D

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I shure hope it doesnt rain because im so stoked about going:D
as previous post, and JD4440 said and i just talked to some compD guys on the phone, it will be continued that sunday if rain comes about saturday

i always get happy going!!! diesels, vendors, food, beer, dyno, beer, women, beer, free stickers, beer, good people, and did i mention beer?....i need to go back to my AA meetings?!?!?....

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
I wish I could make it, but I am not done with Mightymax222 truck, so I have to finish it first, if by some chance I get it done, I will be there.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Who is Staying at the camp grounds???? Look me up. I will be there Thursday around noon. I have DIXIELAND DIESELS on the winshield, White crew cab!

·
Registered
173 Posts
il be around in the 6.5. 18th bday thursday! guna party sat night!!

·
Registered
1,149 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Baadboy Baadboy watcsa

gonna dew.........
Stay OUTTA MY CAMP SITE ;)

·
Gone but not forgotten member
11,313 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
:ro):beerchug::rocking:Dont leave without me. Im comming too!

·
Registered
207 Posts
yeah the rain is. WTF!!Censored

81 - 100 of 134 Posts