·
Registered
376 Posts
are both the drags and sled pulling on the same property

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
are both the drags and sled pulling on the same property
nope! sorry the pulls are at the fair grounds again(as far as i know) it a couple of miles away beside the state department

·
Registered
376 Posts
that sucks ...so im gonna have to pick which one i want to watch

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
go to both!! drag races that morning till 4 or 5, then everyone heads over to the pulls

·
Gone but not forgotten member
11,313 Posts
the races end an hour or so before the pulls

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Chris or anyone else on here are you staying for the drags and pulls??? if so during that down time after the drags and waiting for the pulls we all need to get together, we all can set and throw a pitcher or 3 down at a restaurant.....we can all switch numbers before d-day??.......just an idea???????

·
Registered
376 Posts
thanks for the info guys....i think if im not workin i gonna try and get over there seeing how im working in marion illinois

·
Registered
387 Posts
sleeping in tents

Hey we will be in the camp grounds as well!!! Look us up we will be the guys flying the Dixie Flags at our camp site!!
I am coming down, dunno if we will pull though, sleeping in tents and getting loooooaaddeddd :)

·
11,313 Posts
Hey we will be in the camp grounds as well!!! Look us up we will be the guys flying the Dixie Flags at our camp site!!
I'll have to try and catch you this year. Think I still have the #

·
Registered
535 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
its 314-556-3707 give me a shout on Friday!!!!
I'll have to try and catch you this year. Think I still have the #

·
11,313 Posts
Will do !

·
Ride, shoot straight, and speak the truth.
4,279 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Chris or anyone else on here are you staying for the drags and pulls??? if so during that down time after the drags and waiting for the pulls we all need to get together, we all can set and throw a pitcher or 3 down at a restaurant.....we can all switch numbers before d-day??.......just an idea???????
I should be around all day. A couple cold ones sound like a plan. I will get you guys my info before it all goes down.

http://www.bankspower.com/news/show/38-2500-Horsepower-Unleashed

Banks is bringing their new dragster and the pick up, can they runs heads up
Too Sweet. I'm totally stoked about this event.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I should be around all day. A couple cold ones sound like a plan. I will get you guys my info before it all goes down.
perfect! guess we all can switch info a few day before the shin-dig

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
just found out the other day we can't make it....I have a test on friday and aaron (truck owner) has a test saturday....maybe another year :(

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
just found out the other day we can't make it....I have a test on friday and aaron (truck owner) has a test saturday....maybe another year :(
thats a bummer!!

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
lets hope this rain were getting here is gone by this weekend!

61 - 80 of 134 Posts