Diesel Place banner

41 - 60 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Probally because TS is all about the bottle...
:iamwithst

and i got a 2 friends that have twin turbo dodges...both are CR's and they dynoed at 543hp and 794hp....and the called TS and they said they gotta pull in the modified class, they cant compete with them 1000+ horsepower sponsored modified all out pullinf trucks ......then they said there just gonna watch, gotta have a hood stack and fire jacket and so on just to pull......

·
Registered
207 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
any other info about rules and such anyone like myself should know about??

·
Registered
1,149 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
wow, there's 2 hrs i'll never get back, geeeez

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
well ill be there, probably gonna race a cummins down the track if i can get my ducks lined up just once to see what she will do, but not pullin with all the f**ked up rules, but gotta give phil baker my old tires so he can pull......anyone thought about having a little mini meet-up?? but at the track the bar-b-que is off the chain!! and at the sled pulls the Budweiser stand is sure something to check out!!! and the pulls start a 530, from experience you getter get there at 330-4!! last year the line was 4 miles to get in (as said buy the local news station) and to get a seat, i stood up the hole time 4-5 hours!!!
Thanks for the info and heads up. Do you know what time the drags are stating in the morning? Should you be there early also? I have never been to one of these events so I have no idea myself.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Do we have to have bolts in the exhaust pipe, and have a 90 coming out of the exhaust pipe to race and do you need a halmet if you run faster then a 13.99?

·
Gone but not forgotten member
11,313 Posts
no and no (afaik on the helmet deal) I run mid-low 13 w/ no helmet

·
Registered
387 Posts
Last year, the races started around 7 am. We started drinking about 7:30 after the trucks woke us up!!! The only place to stay is at the camp grounds. There are parties every where on the camp grounds!!!!

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Thanks for the info and heads up. Do you know what time the drags are stating in the morning? Should you be there early also? I have never been to one of these events so I have no idea myself.
the track has more room and seats then the pulls, but i called TS the other day and i believe everything will get going around 730am but ill probley get there around 7

Last year, the races started around 7 am. We started drinking about 7:30 after the trucks woke us up!!! The only place to stay is at the camp grounds. There are parties every where on the camp grounds!!!!
that makes 2 of us!!

·
Registered
207 Posts
If you race do you HAVE to be there at 7:00. b/c We're dirving sat morning and it is about a 2.5hr drive + the time change

·
11,313 Posts
I'd try to be there by at least 8-8:30 . I'm not exactly sure what time the actual races start but I want to say 9:30-10

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Thanks for the info guys. Looks like I will be getn up early then.

·
Registered
173 Posts
cant wait. i live about 50 miles from BG. ima drive up friday mornin check thins out. gota go to work. takin off saturday. be there alll day! whats guna be goin on friday?

·
11,313 Posts
food/dyno/vendors/good people

·
Registered
1,149 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
anyone got direction to this place.. I haven't seen any.. there probably right in front of me tho.. but if someone could post an address that would be great.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Thanks

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
...........20 days and counting till may 9th

41 - 60 of 134 Posts