·
Gone but not forgotten member
11,313 Posts
absolutely !

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
This event just keeps sounding better and better. This will be my first Diesel event I have ever been to. I cant wait. Need to get those motel reservations done:rolleyes:

·
Registered
207 Posts
It is the best event all year!:rocking:

·
Registered
284 Posts
Oh yeah, I know where that is. U live around hour and a half away from me. actually one guy I work with lives in Greenville. Are you participating in any of the events in BG?
Nope, not strong enough tranny for any participation. :eek:: LOL
I have a friend that lives in seymour, actually. On a side note, TS Outlaw is/was a great performance/event, & is worth your time going. :thumb:

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Nope, not strong enough tranny for any participation. :eek:: LOL
I have a friend that lives in seymour, actually. On a side note, TS Outlaw is/was a great performance/event, & is worth your time going. :thumb:
Thats awesome then, you know close to where I live at then. I also know what you mean about the the trans. I have a great tunner to make some good power but just afraid to crank ur up on the stock Alli:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
I am coming down, dunno if we will pull though, sleeping in tents and getting loooooaaddeddd :)

·
11,313 Posts
I am coming down, dunno if we will pull though, sleeping in tents and getting loooooaaddeddd :)
call me if you need help with the second:D

·
Registered
287 Posts
all of us from Poor Boys Diesel Performance here in Versailles will be there.. we have never missed this event.. i wont be pullin bc i will probably be on crutches again...

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I also got my rooms booked today. Cant wait:D IF by some reason it rains, will they reshedule for a another time?

·
Registered
674 Posts
Anyone thats been before know if you can have a 4 wheeler there? Walking sucks! What are the good hotels? Thanks, looking forward to going.

Sounds like fri. is the day to hang out around the dyno. How far is the drag strip from the pulling track?

·
Registered
284 Posts
Anyone thats been before know if you can have a 4 wheeler there? Walking sucks! What are the good hotels? Thanks, looking forward to going.

Sounds like fri. is the day to hang out around the dyno. How far is the drag strip from the pulling track?
From what I can remember, the pulling track was like 4-5 miles from the drag strip - something like that.

·
11,313 Posts
as far as I can remember. not at the open house but think I did see 1 or 2 at the race last year

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
well ill be there, probably gonna race a cummins down the track if i can get my ducks lined up just once to see what she will do, but not pullin with all the f**ked up rules, but gotta give phil baker my old tires so he can pull......anyone thought about having a little mini meet-up?? but at the track the bar-b-que is off the chain!! and at the sled pulls the Budweiser stand is sure something to check out!!! and the pulls start a 530, from experience you getter get there at 330-4!! last year the line was 4 miles to get in (as said buy the local news station) and to get a seat, i stood up the hole time 4-5 hours!!!

·
11,313 Posts
I also got my rooms booked today. Cant wait:D IF by some reason it rains, will they reshedule for a another time?
Not really sure. Been graced with dry weather in the past.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
how much HP is the top 2.6 legal dmax running?cummins? I am going to have to compete with them with a 2.5 and stock motor, lol. maybe 650HP, should be interesting. I also am wondering if they are a stickler about the hoods, i have the Suncoast cowl hood that is Fiberglass but it's sturdy, the stocker is dented and looks horrible.

Edit: why the hell do they allow NOS? I am guessing most will have the built motors to take it to 850HP with a generous shot

21 - 40 of 134 Posts