Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I seen this event advertised in Diesel Power. Going to be held in Bowling Green Kentucky on May 9TH. Anyone got any info on this event? Who all is going?

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL. That is what I am planing on doing. Anyone know the times the sled pull and drags are suppost to start?

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I found alot of info on this event over on Compition Diesel but I still havent found any set times these events are suppost to start. Someone said the drags were in the mornin and the sled pull was afterwards. Hopefully someone will help chime in on the times for me;) By the way, herd there is also going to be a jet dyno on hand also:D:D:D

·
Registered
284 Posts
I found alot of info on this event over on Compition Diesel but I still havent found any set times these events are suppost to start. Someone said the drags were in the mornin and the sled pull was afterwards. Hopefully someone will help chime in on the times for me;) By the way, herd there is also going to be a jet dyno on hand also:D:D:D
Last year, we arrived like around 9 or so, and the action was beginning to start. I don't know if it will be the same this year or not. The event brochure is available at www.tsoutlaw.com

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
i hope to go, but not sure yet

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the info Ordinarykid:D I will probablly just give TS a call to find out for shure. From what I was geting over on Compition Diesel, looks to be a awesome event to see and a real big crowd also. Where bouts you live at in east TN ordinarykid?

·
Gone but not forgotten member
11,313 Posts
it is "the" diesel event of the year. drags start at 8:30-9 and the pulls at 5:50 on sat. open house on fri. all day and night! Don't miss it !!

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
how much is admission? Anybody know? I would like to go to this one.
I would also like to know this also.

Thanks for the info JD444O:D

·
11,313 Posts
admission to the open house has been free. now that it is at the park i'll have to call and see. cost to race sat im not sure about.

·
Registered
145 Posts
im definitely goin

·
Registered
284 Posts
Thanks for the info Ordinarykid:D I will probablly just give TS a call to find out for shure. From what I was geting over on Compition Diesel, looks to be a awesome event to see and a real big crowd also. Where bouts you live at in east TN ordinarykid?
No problem. :D I live in Greeneville. The pic in my avatar is on top of Viking mt., if you know where that is.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No problem. :D I live in Greeneville. The pic in my avatar is on top of Viking mt., if you know where that is.
Oh yeah, I know where that is. U live around hour and a half away from me. actually one guy I work with lives in Greenville. Are you participating in any of the events in BG?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Last year it was 10 to get in and 30 to race. and at the pull it was the same I belive. Here's some info you will need http://www.tsperformance.com/events.html I'll be racein' this year, going to try to hit the 12's.:cool:

·
11,313 Posts
I PM'd Dennis so maybe he'll chime in.

·
Registered
207 Posts
This is the Race/Pull of the year. The Payouts are awesome!
The only that sucks is the scheid rules for the turck pull, driveshaft loops in work stock is BS. What were the payouts last year for the race?

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
i may attend i will have to check my schedule. is there time to compete in both

1 - 20 of 134 Posts