Diesel Place banner

121 - 140 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
1,476 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
the pulls got done very very late. they need to move the starting time up more. I made it back to Indiana around 5:30(mytime) this morning. I think bg is an hour behind me.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
I love it...Cummins guys only come out to talk when they have the chance to say Cummins Domination... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
387 Posts
Some of the guys said there were 75-80 in one of the other classes as well!! It was a great show too bad some couldnt make it.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Hehehe nevermind.....

·
Registered
744 Posts
We had our shift points set up for pulling not racing, this is why you only heard one shift down the strip. we also had our large exhaust housing on the turbo, with no load it was hard to spool. our best time was 12.4 and 116 down the track.this is the first time we raced the truck so we were really not setup for this. we know we will have some bugs to work out if we race again. sled pulling went alright besides the fact that we couldnt spool the turbo off the line. once it lit around 150 ft it went pretty good.

·
Registered
387 Posts
I had a great time at the Strip!! Until we were packing up our stuff to head out and some little FREAKIN Piece of S_it Punk in a white ext cab Chevy D-max with a sun roof and nerf bars started up his rig pulled out of his spot turned the wheel and threw dirt and rocks all over my Rig. So if you are on this site!!!! You are very lucky you tucked your little tail between your legs and drove off!!! I would have rip off your freaking head off, then tore into your truck until it had to be towed and you going to the hospital... I will be looking for you

·
Registered
387 Posts
time

the pulls got done very very late. they need to move the starting time up more. I made it back to Indiana around 5:30(mytime) this morning. I think bg is an hour behind me.
BG is on the same time

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
I had a great time at the Strip!! Until we were packing up our stuff to head out and some little FREAKIN Piece of S_it Punk in a white ext cab Chevy D-max with a sun roof and nerf bars started up his rig pulled out of his spot turned the wheel and threw dirt and rocks all over my Rig. So if you are on this site!!!! You are very lucky you tucked your little tail between your legs and drove off!!! I would have rip off your freaking head off, then tore into your truck until it had to be towed and you going to the hospital... I will be looking for you
O Chit!! :snipersmi

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Gotta love morons. At the sled pulls we had some druckin idiot start snooping around our stuff until at a fast stumbling pace walked right into my front hanging weights and put him on his a$$. I'm sure he's feelin that today.:D

·
Registered
387 Posts
D-Max

Damn, I wondered where you were. I hope it's nothing too serious. I didn't pull either...didn't get my weight rack fabbed up in time. Once I got there I had every intention of going to the pits, but I got caught up watching and never moved.

The pull was awsome and there were a lot of bad ass trucks, but I have to know what was going on with the DMAX from Wisconsin in the 2.8 class. That thing took off at about 250'. Did it hit 4th or does it have a really tall 2nd gear? Sure it finally got out pulled by the hometown guy, but that was the most impressive pull I may have ever seen. The other truck (almost a twin) from WI with the SFA conversion sounded just plain wicked too.

05 Smoker, hate you had some bad luck as well

So, do ya'll think were expecting THAT kind of crowd numbers wise?
If your talking about the blue d-max, I have a video of it that I will be posting in the next few days on U-tube

·
Registered
387 Posts
Gotta love morons. At the sled pulls we had some druckin idiot start snooping around our stuff until at a fast stumbling pace walked right into my front hanging weights and put him on his a$$. I'm sure he's feelin that today.:D
That is funny hope he broke a leg

·
Gone but not forgotten member
11,313 Posts
hope it didn't do much damage man. That's just like the idiots tearing up the hillside when they left the track- no reason in any of that

·
Registered
387 Posts
tearing up the hill side

hope it didn't do much damage man. That's just like the idiots tearing up the hillside when they left the track- no reason in any of that
That is when it happened. I ran up and threw my half full beer at him from 30 feet and hit the back side window of his truck then the can flew up and hit his mirror. He stoped looked back at me as I was running up the hill, he took off and had to adjust his mirror cause the beer moved it forward a couple of inches.

No damage that I could see as of yet. I will know more this week when it gets a full body detail and interior cleaning!!!!

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #136
If your talking about the blue d-max, I have a video of it that I will be posting in the next few days on U-tube
That was a good one as well, but I'm talking about the smaller of the 2 "kusileksledpull" trucks. White with graphics on it. I got a video on my phone of the big truck, I wish I knew the smaller one was gonna do what it did. I'm still trying to pick up my jaw!

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Importkilla was the one that broke his new LMM - shattered front diff.

I was on 4th Street in Loiusville for a bachelor party (I think:D).

·
Registered
387 Posts
front Diff

Yea he broke bad you could see both of the front rims looking back at the starting line

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #139

Sorry...I still can't keep ya'll straight!

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Sorry...I still can't keep ya'll straight!
You'll meet us a at a pull sometime this year and I'm sure you'll have no problem from there. ;)

121 - 140 of 147 Posts