Diesel Place banner

101 - 120 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
One of the two of us just needs to get ahold of Myojunk's hitch.
Says hitch must be horozontal to ground-does that mean the clevis itself? b/c mine is straight and stands straight up on the reciever shank.
I gotta figure this one out as well as the 3.5" clevis. I might be spectatin'. :mad:

·
Gone but not forgotten member
11,313 Posts
how big or small are the coolers susposed to be? I am bringing big Whitie!!! Its a 100 Quart cooler. It will have 120 beers and 4 bags of ice!! Plus an extra 30 pack or two to make sure we dont run out!!!!!!!!!!!
For those of you that don't know him-Meet my new best friend !!!!!
I think it just has to be at least a 40qt cooler with at least a 12 pack inside :)

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
For those of you that don't know him-Meet my new best friend !!!!!
I think it just has to be at least a 40qt cooler with at least a 12 pack inside :)

·
11,313 Posts
I'll have this-

Attachments

·
11,313 Posts
If anyone needs this-

Attachments

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #106 (Edited)

·
Registered
387 Posts
i have 5 30 packs of those getting cool as i type

·
Registered
387 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
I gotta figure this one out as well as the 3.5" clevis. I might be spectatin'. :mad:

I'll be bringing an extra 3.5 inch lunette (pintle) ring if anybody needs to use it, just let me know and you are welcome to it. Or you can just find me in the pits. Silver/Gray Reg cab single stack with Fleece Performance in the back window.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
Dibs! Did you get my PM? My ride looks similar to yours...I think.

·
Registered
387 Posts
camping

Hey everyone!!! Me and a buddy are in the campgrounds, we are back against the river we have the dixie flags posted in front of the tent. Stop by and say Hi!!!!

We need back up there are alot of:ThrowUp: dodges driving around

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
We need back up there are alot of:ThrowUp: dodges driving around
Figures...and I'm sure their trying to impress everyone by puking smoke everywhere, and not going real fast doing it!:thumbsdow

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Crap!! Wish I could back ya up!! Dont take to many dmaxes to back up agains the dodges though :D

·
11,313 Posts
Just find me in the pits. My truck is being pulled by a 07 Dark red dodge quad cab 4x4 with a goosneck trailer.
I seen you, should have came over and checked out the puller but I broke on my first run so I was upset enough I had to leave. This has been a disaster since friday morning. Good luck to all of you tonight. To the ones I had the privilege of talking to on the phone sorry I couldn't stay and shoot the bull but I couldn't watch the pulls. Too much pain. Chris

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
What did you break??

·
11,313 Posts
not sure yet. leaking trans fluid from adapter area between trans and T-case. Just a drop or two but enough I didn't want to go again and have to be pulled home. also couldn't get po700 orpo087 to go away.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #118 (Edited)
Damn, I wondered where you were. I hope it's nothing too serious. I didn't pull either...didn't get my weight rack fabbed up in time. Once I got there I had every intention of going to the pits, but I got caught up watching and never moved.

The pull was awsome and there were a lot of bad ass trucks, but I have to know what was going on with the DMAX from Wisconsin in the 2.8 class. That thing took off at about 250'. Did it hit 4th or does it have a really tall 2nd gear? Sure it finally got out pulled by the hometown guy, but that was the most impressive pull I may have ever seen. The other truck (almost a twin) from WI with the SFA conversion sounded just plain wicked too.

05 Smoker, hate you had some bad luck as well.

So, do ya'll think were expecting THAT kind of crowd numbers wise?

·
Registered
177 Posts
I heard one guy say that the turnout was about 4 times as many as they were expecting.:eek: It kinda showed too.:D What was the deal with that white gmc. i think i only heard it shift once at the drag strip too.:think: wicked!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Did anyone stay till the end of the pull? How long did it go? that was crazy how many trucks were in the street stock class. i heard there was almost 80 in that class alone.:eek:

101 - 120 of 147 Posts