if nothing ele I guess you could call and have them fax you something on it

·
Registered
744 Posts
yeah ill have to try calling.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
I am hoping to go - not to compete, just to enjoy it.
:)
Same here. My friend is going to sled pull with his cummins. I will just watch, gotta have something to pull that truck home with.;):D

·
Registered
5,660 Posts
I hope to be there, seems the Stilh Timbersports guys are putting on a show at my work and my boss claims I have to be there. I really hope to show up and meet all you guys.
Josh

·
Gone but not forgotten member
11,313 Posts
We might have to stage a kidnapping for you Josh

·
Registered
50 Posts
Getting close guys... who is excited... I am

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #48

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
We'll be there... We're sponsoring the event actually :D

See you all there.. Don't forget to check out the Ford/Cummins/Allison truck "Smooth Operator" on Friday at TS' shop.

Brayden

·
11,313 Posts
Nervous is more like it. Truck is in the shop out here with parts sitting in the seat needing to be put on. And I still haven't been to the track to make any shakedown runs with the new trans,ect; Hoping maybe tuesday or sat. of next week.
tick,tick,tick............

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Sorry if this is an ignorant question, but I've never been to a diesel drag...Will ya'll be be racing in 4wd or is that not allowed in a sanctioned race? If this is a 2wd race then how hard are you gonna be on those new 20" tires in the burnout box JD? Or will that be a good excuse for another cool avatar pic?!?!

·
Registered
290 Posts
This is a Non sanctioned event. You can launch in 4WD. I think any of the 4WD trucks that run any at all will be launching in 4WD.

This is going to be one of the biggest events of the year!

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
After reading through the rules I have to make several changes to pull in 2.6 class. Gotta change my reciever, make a new pulling hitch, change out the turbo, install traction bar straps, install my rear bumper and I think that's about it. And so the fun begins.:D

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
After reading through the rules I have to make several changes to pull in 2.6 class. Gotta change my reciever, make a new pulling hitch, change out the turbo, install traction bar straps, install my rear bumper and I think that's about it. And so the fun begins.:D
If you're puling in the street diesel class, try to let me go ahead of you..please! I gotta feeling it would be a fairly accurate "before and after you get your truck Fleeced" scenerio. I pull for fun, but I'm getting the feeling fun is the only thing I'll have a chance at bringing home! But hey, I'm a team player and if DMAX shows up this year like I'm thinking they will ...I'm all for it

·
Registered
290 Posts
This will be a fun pull but you you also need to remember there is a good deal of Cash on the Line.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
I saw there's a pretty good size pot, but with the competition that's probably gonna show up I'll be happy to just get my name printed in Diesel Power magazine...if they print the street class results. I'm not familliar with everyone so what class is everyone pulling in?

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Yeah what the hell are traction bar straps :eek: and am I gonna need them in the workstock class????

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Good luck to all the guys pulling or drag racing. It will be great to see all of you. :RockOn::thumb:

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Yeah what the hell are traction bar straps :eek: and am I gonna need them in the workstock class????
Reading through the rules and classes Chris there is no WS class. Street 2.6 is the lowest class, and it's 8500lb max :eek:. I'm gonna have a hard time meeting weight, I should be able to 1500-1600lbs.:D

·
11,313 Posts
The PYO's and ko's are the racing setup till I get the proxies. 20's are on for the pull though. 4WD hard launches are on the menu for me

41 - 60 of 147 Posts