1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TS Outlaw Drags & Sled Pull
Bowling Green, KY
April 26, 2008

Just saw this on competitiondiesel and on myspace. I didn't realize last year that it included street trucks so I hope to hook this year.

:D April 26, 1992 is a great song by Sublime as well!

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'll be there with a big group of guys from Henderson, Ky area.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
989 Posts
Last years event was great!!!.............I'll be there:D.

·
Registered
521 Posts
NLDP will be there again, Dennis and Sheila put on an event not to be missed!!!!!!!!!!!!:rockit:

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I gotta make it to the drags this time. I missed out on seeing NLDP'e Reg Cab last year.

·
Gone but not forgotten member
11,313 Posts
You don't want to see me run man ??? I'll be down to a 12.xx by then for sure !
Haloman, be sure and walk on up on us and say hey now.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You don't want to see me run man ??? I'll be down to a 12.xx by then for sure !
Haloman, be sure and walk on up on us and say hey now.
Didn't know you were runnin', but yeah I'll watch.

·
11,313 Posts
I'm just messin with ya' man. To add I won't miss you this year. I have no wedding or any other non-diesel related obligations that day. I'm on from thursday night till sat. night this time !!!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
I dont know anyone inparticular that is running but look for me in my "est sleep cummins" shirt. I am big guy 6'5' 450 Look in my avatar. Dont be afraid to walk up to me and be like "are you haloman?" I dont mind walking up to ppl and being like "Are you user "xxxxx" from dieselsiteoneoranother.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ill be there for sure this year
From the looks of your signature I belive you gotta puller...or are you just coming to spectate? Either way, we all need to get organized to meet up.

·
Registered
949 Posts
From the looks of your signature I belive you gotta puller...or are you just coming to spectate? Either way, we all need to get organized to meet up.
I believe i will pull as long as i get all my projects done by april, but most likely i will, we dont have alot of dmax competition arounf here and i would be great to see what my truck will do against some serious competition.

·
11,313 Posts
I dont know anyone inparticular that is running but look for me in my "est sleep cummins" shirt. I am big guy 6'5' 450 Look in my avatar. Dont be afraid to walk up to me and be like "are you haloman?" I dont mind walking up to ppl and being like "Are you user "xxxxx" from dieselsiteoneoranother.
I may not remember what your screen name is that day ( I'll be actively lightening someones cooler for the cooler race) But I'll sure notice ya' in that shirt and introduce myself.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Its getting closer. Going to make my reservations soon, if not this week.

·
11,313 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Shirt? Can I get a shirt? I cant wear my Avatar Shirt both days.

1 - 20 of 147 Posts