Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my plan for this spring is this:
Cognito leveling kit
Dual shocks up front (fox resi's)
Cognito Braces
Fox resi's in the rear with a 1" block
Cut-Outs With 35" tires, because i love the look of big wheels and tires with no lift.
and the wheels i have here looking at me right now are MotoMetal 951's 20X10's with 5" back spacing, will these stick out to much? even with cut outs?
Also, i will be running 265's on my stock wheels at the track So i will be using trac bars as well.
Does this plan sound decent??
thanks guys!

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
sounds like a good setup. dont think you will have a problem fitting the 35s. i definitly would like to see a setup like that with the cutouts and 35s.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
truck with 35s, jacked t bars. I have the cognito kit but havnt put it in yet. Check this link for some pics of my truck: h2s, t bar cranked, and 315s. obviously trimming required.

http://dieselplace.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119644

not sure about your 20x10s. they are a bit wider then mine but im sure it just means more trimming. hopefully that gives you an idea of stance.

In the spring the cognito kit is going in along with green keys and a 2 in block in the back.

·
Premium Member
9,432 Posts
Mereniuk,

Your set up sound pretty cool. Your tires will stick out a tad more than a H2 because they are wider and H2's have 5.5 b.s. The M951 are 4.79 b.s. But your cut outs sould take care of covering them.

Nor-Cal Nick

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok its settled then! thats what i will do!
thanks guys!:cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts