Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Da show ....

Stacy did a Edge Juice Attitude install on a 03 Chebby ... Road test and tire smoker .... Some inconsistencies in reference to power and levels as saying in the beginning 90 HP 250 Ft torque but testing was in level V, but over all a good representation ....

Tune in ,in your area check it out ....

Mac
Edited by: Mackin

·
Registered
240 Posts
I saw the show and I now I want one of those Edge Juice boxes!! I even called a friend of mine who is a MAJOR Ford person and he commented " Not bad, dropping two seconds in the 1/4 by only adding a box" My 03 doesn't do much right now, no travel trailer to pull yet, but I sure smile every time I get in and run around town!!!

·
Registered
11,646 Posts
I just installed another today for a customer, you never get tired of seeing the look on the face of a first timer...

edge with attitude..........850.00 ish

installed..............50.00 ish

new clips for the wheel well.....2.00 ish

first road trip with new owner....

priceless

·
Registered
80 Posts
Trucks! on TNN will be on tomorrow Sunday at 12:30pm PT/ET

·
Registered
403 Posts
watched it today....... great looking tire/rim combo..... Its getting harder to resist....

·
Registered
91 Posts
The 17.9 stock 1/4 mile is going to make it easier to get a race on the streets. That truck must have been sick, My truck went 16.5 off idle in 2wd.

·
Registered
195 Posts
""My truck went 16.5 off idle in 2wd""

16.5 ,,,,,,I'm guessing that's bone stock?

'cause my 97 6.5 does a bit better then that.

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yipper that was a fuzzy math stock G-tech time ..... Your results may vary ....

Mac

·
Registered
91 Posts
Yes stock.

·
Banned
2,067 Posts
Spike T.V.(TNN) all morning Denver Broncos playoff football all afternoon. Life dosn't get any better. About ready to crack open my first hydraulic sandwich of the day;) GO BRONCOS!!

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
That Chevy was a good looking truck! The look on the blonds face after the Jeep droped the drive shaft was priceless.
I know one thing, very glad I never did that to the Peterbilt's rear end that I once drove.

I want a Juice/Attitude real bad!!!

On a side note I did not like how he was tapping the hole in the exhaust manifold.

·
Registered
939 Posts
I saw the show yesterday as well. I to was suprised that Stacy was taping the manifold without the engine running. I assume he probably drilled it without the motor running as well...they didn't show the drilling part... Being as that the rest of the install was so easy and fast you would have thought Stacey would have spent some extra time showing how to properly drill and tap the manifold for those that haven't taken the plundge yet.
The rim/tire combo looked awesome as well!!

Bob

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Those times weren't that impressive for level 5 Attitude runs. Isn't level 5 supposed to be 145hp ish?

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
GMCTRUCK said:
Those times weren't that impressive for level 5 Attitude runs. Isn't level 5 supposed to be 145hp ish?

125 HP is or would be standard with Additude in level 5 ...

Mac

·
Registered
91 Posts
The stock run smoked, and it looked like he was brake torquing it a bit on take off. 88mph stock is very high. I think the show was fudged a bit.

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
Stacey needs a ride in my truck if he's impressed with a 15 second 1/4 mile from the Duramax

·
Registered
747 Posts
mtomac said:
Stacey needs a ride in my truck if he's impressed with a 15 second 1/4 mile from the Duramax

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
I think the smoke running stock is more like a editing room floor. Editors rarely get it correct....being in avitaion that DRIVES ME NUTS!!!
Showing one type of airplane taking off, a differnent one in the air, and you guessed it not the same one landing. Just like the black smoke coming out of a stock setting. It is there job...get it right!

OK I am done.
Edited by: NoWake200

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Saw it today, wonder when he taped it. Or, for that matter, where he did his research?

Maybe someone, should waltz over to his site and invite him in.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts