Diesel Place banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my truck back from the dealer they checked it for any possible fuel injector problems. They did not find anything wrong them the only reason I had it looked at was because I had that problem with the knocking and white smoke blowing out the back. I still think that has something to do with the juice Edge says it has happened before to someone else and I might have to go to a different box with no timing but than I can't run the attitude. Anyways I went to pull out of a parking spot my truck started then stalled and now it wont start it cranks but no start almost like its out of gas. So its at the dealer again hopefully all these problems are from the same thing I hope this fixes my other problem with the juice I will post the results when I know any suggestions Eric.

Thanks

Shaydog

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Eric

Thanks I will find out tomorow.

Shaydog

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Eric

I went over and talked to the techs working on my truck they say its a fuel pressure problem. They can get it to start if they prime it manually but as soon as they give it more gas it dies they still dont know why
any suggestions?

Thanks

Shaydog

1 - 4 of 4 Posts