Diesel Place banner
61 - 79 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Here is the last D/A I owned pulling my old 6-horse trailer, have a little smaller one now, and it's all alluminum.

·
Registered
125 Posts
That was a pretty rig, I kinda miss it. But everything I own is for sale, it's the business I'm in, so when sombody has cash money in their hand I don't look the other way.

·
Registered
20 Posts
03 LT 3500 CC D/A w/19.5's 105gal fuel tank w/24ft gooseneck Gehl CTL 80 Track Loader (11,500 lbs) & dozer blade. Weighed in @ 27060 with the fuel tank empty. Have pulled over 36000 locally.Pulling isnt the problem, stopping is a ........ These 2 machines weigh around 7500 each.

MarkEdited by: LandScraper

·
Registered
30 Posts
My current tow vehicle is a Tahoe.
I pull a 25 foot lightweight Rockwood trailer, maximum loaded weight no more than 5,000 lbs.
The tow vehicle is very soon to be traded for my new baby, a 2004 LLY cc Duramax.
Then I hope to soon add an Eide Boat Loader (boatloader.com) to carry an aluminum boat up on top and a 15 to 20 hp outboard motor in the truck bed to keep my bicycles and generator company.

Some time in April my new "Baby" will come.

·
Registered
772 Posts
I was towing a little Coleman Cheyenne. Now an Arctic Fox 30U. I'll post a picture when I get a good shot of it.

TC

·
Registered
119 Posts
Here is my tow: 35' Tahoe Transport, either has a Corvette, 2 four wheelers or 2 snowmobiles it it. Had it for 18 months and have towed it almost 22000 miles. Only towed it 2950 miles with the DMax and love it, truck has 4850 miles.

Don

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Well guys, We're off for the first big trip of the season. We're leaving for Hilton Head Island for 10 days of R&R. It will be the first pull with the Dmax.

I've did a couple of test pulls and this trip should be smooth and relaxing, not like the white knuckle trips pulling the TT with the Grand Cherokee.

I will let you all know how the trip was when we get back.

Happy Easter, unless I borrow our friend's computer while we're down there!

·
Registered
52 Posts
OK, I finally figured out how to upload.

Mine is 2004 (early w/ LB7) GMC K3500 CC, LB, D/A, Dually SLT w/ some mods and Retrax and Bilsteins on order. Still researching rear air suspension and an outfit to paint matching design as the trailer.

Towing 2003 Holiday Rambler Presidential 36SKT loaded w/ Custom Cabinets. The bank loves me!

·
Registered
389 Posts
the bank really loves me too. they have me for more years than i care to even think about.

·
Registered
21 Posts
1996 32' Holiday Rambler with one slide. 19,500 total weight(pickup and trailer). 1992 20' Astro Bass Boat w/200 Merc. Utility trailer with 1020 John Deere tractor with various equipment. Various stock and horse trailers.

Regards,

Bill

·
Registered
250 Posts
Here is a picture of My 25ft Tahoe Trailer on our "Dry" vacation... Before adding the lift and H2's

·
Registered
1,094 Posts

Wife wouldn't settle for less! Told her I needed a new truck that could pull. She said I had better get looking so the end result is in the picture.

·
Registered
13 Posts
UNTIL TWO WEEKS AGO i PULLED A 35FT 1991 CONTENDER WITH TWIN 250 YAMAHAS FOLDING ALUMINUM MARLIN TOWER A 7KW GENERATOR AND 425 GALS OF FUEL AND 70 GAL FRESH H20 ON ATRIPLE AXLE TRAILER WITH A 2500 4X4 8.1L CHEVY AVALANCHE IT PULLED NICE. BUT NOW WITH THE 04 2500HD 4X4 LS SB DURAMAX/ALLISON COMBO I HARDLY KNOW IT'S BEHIND ME. THIS MOTOR JUST PURRS ALONG.

61 - 79 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.