Diesel Place banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had this happen about 30 minutes ago. Driving down the road at between 1800 - 2000 RPM's, and the truck acted like it was stalled, lost power, didn't die, backed off and droped down to 45 mph then started picking back up. Any thoughts????

·
Registered
7,187 Posts
mobowhunter said:
Had this happen about 30 minutes ago. Driving down the road at between 1800 - 2000 RPM's, and the truck acted like it was stalled, lost power, didn't die, backed off and droped down to 45 mph then started picking back up. Any thoughts????

Your SuperChips TUNER ????????

Fuel Filter or Bad Fuel ???

Any recent changes to your truck.........

T
NY

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
High speed idle switch get turned on?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Installed the Superchips tuner about a week ago. As I was coming home tonight same thing happened, then through a P0234 DTC (Engine Over boost Condition). I went ahead and restored stock programing just to see if it happens again. My first thoughts was bad fuel, Fuel Filter only has 28 hours on it. I am leaning toward the programer, This happened on the Tow Safe mode, +55.

·
Registered
32 Posts
MINE DID THE SAME AFTER INSTALLED THE JUICE BOX.....I WAS TURNING INFRONT OF TRAFFIC AND ALMOST GOT ME KILLED.....THE BOX WAS NOT MAKING A GOOD CONNECTION....UNPLUGGED AND PLUGGED BACK IN AND NO PROBLEM......

1 - 5 of 5 Posts