Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The pull is Friday June 4 starting at 5pm, weigh in starts at 3pm.

The order is 5200lb Mod Antique V-8, 6000lb N/A super antique, 6200lb gas 4x4, 8000lb Diesel 4x4 dot tires, 9000lb farm stock, 11,500lb pro farm, and 12,500lb pro farm.

This is in Mooreland, Indiana at the Mooreland Fairgrounds. Lowry Brothers Sled. $25 hook fee

Contacts Ron Beaty 765-489-6321 or Terry Wilson 765-886-5385

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Sounds like a good "test and tune pull" for me, since Muncie would have been my first hook of the year with alot of new components.

·
Registered
81 Posts
It was told Buy the sled owners it will be the same sled that will be used for the Muncie event.Just for info Mooreland Is just a 35 minute Drive from the Gaston Fair Grounds,And about 4 minutes from my House! So if you need a Good test hook before muncie this would be it.The track conditions are (normally)Great. Anyone need info on directions.Edited by: Mackin

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
I'm there for sure, with a chev and a ford. I'm sure all 3 of will hook.

Who else is going to pull Friday night????? Don't give me any of this, well what if it breaks then i can't run at Muncie crap. If its gonna break its gonna break at Muncie in the first pull, and you won't even make the final pull. Thats my thoughts, i bought a GMC and its a 365 days of the year truck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.