I'm pencilling it in my schedule...

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
Sounds good!

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
figures I'll be out of town. I wouldnt mind trying a pull. Always looks fun in the videos....

·
Registered
428 Posts
I'm hoping to come watch.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cobra#3747;1660096; said:
So is this 20 dollars a pull or a pulling competition?
20.00 to pull if you got a bad enough truck you could get into the money cash payout for 1st place

·
Registered
428 Posts
Do you have directions to the fair grounds?

·
Registered
303 Posts
Congradulations to bigdog33 for his 2nd place finish last night!!! You should of had first but you can only do so much when the sled operator is holding the brakes on you so the guy who put on the event and his 6.0 powerstroker can out pull you!!:mad: JK!!!!!

·
Registered
281 Posts
1st loser!

Thanks Jeramy.
Very cool yesterday,Had a nice showing from the newly formed "Maryland" Diesel Place Club. Met alot of cool people, probably some new friends. I'm very new to all this, but so far I love it. Great people all around, never any static, family atmosphere. Can't wait for the rest of the year. I love this truck.

·
Registered
281 Posts
?

I think there was at least 30. I gotta say I'm not a real fan of the "street gas" class. It's just not fun watchin' em only pull it 100'. I don't know, maybe my attitude wouldave' been different if it wasn't 40 degrees with a 15-20 mph wind! Thanks Pro.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey, I was there yesterday! Congrats BigDog, didn't realize you were from this site! I got some pics, I'm put em on here when I get a chance.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
I think that winning Ford cheated. We'll have to give that truck a good look over next time.:D

·
Registered
281 Posts
?

Naw, I gave that dude hell for winning, swore he cheated. I still don't know how he did it, he sure looked stock. Got me fair and square. Always next time.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts