Diesel Place banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Hey guys do any of u know what the track is like?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
what time does everthing start? i'll be coming from Dickson Tn.

Gates open at 4:00 pulling starts at 7:00

Diesel Meet at my house with lunch starts at 12:00

All CST

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #23

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
So the only rules for the diesels is that they only need one turbo of any size???

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #26 (Edited)
So the only rules for the diesels is that they only need one turbo of any size???
Yep, this is basically a BFE brush pull.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Hey im thinking about coming to the pull, im from wisconsin. I got a pro mod truck and a street diesel class truck going by DHRA rules. Do you think they will let me pull the big one, and is there any compatition there, thanks.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
They wouldnt want a pro mod truck. It is pull for just normal street trucks. No hanging wieghts or stacks the hood or anything like that.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Alright ill bring the street diesel truck, so no hanging wieghts but unlimited wieght dont make much sence. I just dont want to drive 11 hours to have someone tell me that im not allowed in the class, if you know what i mean.

·
Registered
292 Posts
hey Wes , Are you planning on going to Bowling Green Ky. April 26th . Drag racing and Pulls . Had a great time last year.

·
Registered
744 Posts
yeah we were just talking about that i think we are going to.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
let me know if you want to come to the diesel meet at my house earlier in the day. P.M. me for the address it starts at noon

·
Registered
292 Posts
they are talking about some rain on Sat. it should stop in the mid afternoon . does anyone know if this will cancel the pull ? its an indoor pull , so maybe it will still happen.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Its Indoor so it should still happen. It was kinda nasty last year and they still had it. You bringing the truck in your Avatar? I'll be looking for ya.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
80% sure i might head down to get my arse handed to me

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #37

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #38