Diesel Place banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let all area pullers know there will be a truck and tractor pull Friday July 21st at the Platte County Fairgrounds in Platte City,Missouri. Two Truck Classes both 8,000lbs most likely ProStreet and Super Modified. Look for payout to be around 2-3k or more. If you have any questions please drop me a message or i am sure RHall and a few others from the area can get in touch with me or answer the question.
If you have any Tech questions please call Tony SinClair at St. Joe Diesel 816-233-5924. He and his crew will tech the trucks in so he will answer any and all questions about rules.

THIS WILL BE A DRUG FREE PULL ! ! !
(a sniffer will be on hand and ready)

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Do i foresee a 03 4 door ctd hooking on):h or maybe a 99 ext cab ctd, don't be scared:eek: , you probably wouldn't want to get embarrased by me would you:flipa: :stirthepo :joke:

-Rob-

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
I know,:eek:: spray is for the strip anyways, so get your sniffer ready, cause i know of a few others that would try to sneak it in:mad: , probly the white 4 door ford that runs around with floor it diesel, he uses spray and propane.:eek: That ok he still won't have chance:eek: ):h

-Rob-

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
i will be there! Drug free! Never used them

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hdd-max, Have you pulled around are area in the past? Made it to most local pulls and might have seen you if you have pulled around here before.

~Juiced~

·
Registered
353 Posts
So what kind off mods in these classes? How do these compare to the DHRA Work Stock class?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The rules will pretty much be the same as the DHRA Street Diesel. One charger,No Drugs, You will not have to have drive shaft loops and such just a helment and seatbelt.

~Juiced~

1 - 8 of 8 Posts