Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On September 13th at 12:00 noon there is a big pull at Glenford, Ohio. That is home of the big boy Dodges trucks. (Mitchell) Diesel classes will probably get started closer to 6:00 PM

·
Registered
716 Posts
Do ya know any more details on the classes or a contact number for more information? I'll probably be able to make it, after the OSU game. I've been down to new lexington to do some playing/pulling at the ffa pulls. Haven't seen ya. Thanks

Kyle

·
Registered
716 Posts
SmokinMax, I think I might have talked to you at schieds, right after you were talking to tomac. Anyway, It'ts probably a little over 2 hours from cincy. Basically columbus plus a little east on 70. I think it's st rt. 13 off of 70 then less than 10 miles. I still don't know any details yet, i'm still waiting. Hopefully it will be a good pull.

Kyle

·
Registered
133 Posts
let me know if you find out anything about classes i d like to pull but not aginst Dave..... i have a few mods but nothing like him ...you saw me in the pits talking to tomac? help me remember...

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't know anything except they always have lots of diesel trucks (Mostly Dodge) I have work tomorrow so I can't be there before 5:00pm. should be plenty early for the diesels. That's all I really want to see anyway.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.