Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked my truck up to day after the instal of 125 hp injecters head studs and the aurora 5000 after driving it it was putting out some clear liquid and when it ideled it kind of made a ticking sound, whats wrong?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Who Put In Your Injectors

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A local diesel shop thats done it before

·
Registered
616 Posts
Where was it putting out some "clear" liquid...need more info to try to help.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i couldnt locate the exact spot but it was the passenger side and my whole front fender well was covered in it

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Could be coolant leaking out from around the inj. sleeves. Just a thought.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Did it smell like Diesel?

·
Registered
35 Posts
My Truck Makes Lots Of Condensation. How Did It Run. How Much Boost. The Sound Is Bigger Injectors.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Ther Is A Water Line To Plug Off When Installing Auroara 5000 On Passenger Side Under Or Beside Fuel Filter

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it didnt smell like diesel but its back in the shop hopefully they find what it is, it also had a bad cough when i got on it once but it didnt do it before or after only that once.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
it hit about 53 to 54 pounds of boost

·
Registered
12,036 Posts
You need to identify the fluid. Taste it.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
is it possible it blew a head gasket

·
Registered
12,036 Posts
Coolant is not clear. It's orange.

·
Registered
12,036 Posts
Diluted coolant?

Like said earier, might be the coolant tube that supplies the stock turbo. Give us more details.
Yes. The factory charger is water cooled, and has two small lines.

·
Bac To The Future
23,029 Posts
Diluted coolant?

Like said earier, might be the coolant tube that supplies the stock turbo. Give us more details.
Yes. The factory charger is water cooled, and has two small lines.

OK guys...how do we plug these when doing a turbo upfit? I take it the aftermarket turbos AREN'T water-cooled?

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
the line was already pinched so were looking for soething else now i think it might be an injector sleeve

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
OK guys...how do we plug these when doing a turbo upfit? I take it the aftermarket turbos AREN'T water-cooled?
no BAC ! the aftermarket BD is not water cooled , the coolant line is returned to the block from the brass check valve and the turbo is bypassed, its oil cooled only.

·
Premium Member
20,561 Posts
I just talked to Eric about that...I was worried about needing extra parts but said reassured me everything needed (including fittings to plug off coolant lines) is included in the BD kit. Mine will be here on Friday...

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.