Diesel Place banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Whipper Snapper
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where to find the trim color code for our trucks? Is it on the truck somewhere? I have a 2002 Chev with the graphite interior. I am trying to match the color but none of the paint chips at the auto supply shop seem to match the color...

TIA

·
Registered
83 Posts
You can find it on the label in the glove box. I think charcoal is 92I the number ends in (I).

·
Registered
6,504 Posts
Sp33d, best place is on the inside of the triangular fusebox cover at the end of the dash on the driver's side. When you pull the cover and look at its reverse, it will have the full color name and code - I used this to get some color-matched paint mixed for my graphite interior.

·
Whipper Snapper
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks both. Tom, another of your posts on the forum actually helped me most with a WAxxxx number. That number matched identically with the color chip in the auto stores manual and it said right next to it "2002 Chev Graphite" ... Mixed up the paint and it was spot on first time. The guy said it was a pain mixing it because it has .4% blue tint to it which was hard to get since it was such a little squirt.

Thanks again!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts