Diesel Place banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I got my 40" Iroks mounted and balanced last year, they said they could not get the balance perfect. And I was getting some good vibration around 60MPH. When I put the tires back on this weekend I deceided to try some Dyna Beads. After 45 minutes of pouring them thru my valve stems I took the truck for a ride. Got it up around 75MPH and it was smooth-even after I had lost one of the original weights on one wheel. I must say I am happy with this product!
http://www.innovativebalancing.com/index.html

·
Registered
317 Posts
Interesting product. Looks like a nicer alternative to balancing powder.

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
I've got an H1 with 38" super swamper sx. They're not radial, but with dyna beads and no wheel weights it runs smooth at 70. Has anyone tried them with smaller tires?

·
Registered
665 Posts
I have the dyna beads in my 295/75/16s. Smooth as glass, and no ugly wheel weights.

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
I think my next set of tires will have these.

Just outta curiousity, how you get them through the valve stem? Do you remove the stem, pour them in and then replace the stem? Or what?

C-ya

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
You just pull out the valve core and pour them in. You'll need filtered valve cores after that but they're cheap.
KoolKeith here you go.

Those first three are on new years eve. I guess that's what you get for letting a friend drive.

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
How many ounces did you guys put in, and for what size? Their chart calls for 10oz in my tires but it took 14oz to balance at 70.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts