2" on the table and still snowing.

·
Registered
391 Posts
JESUS, you know how to post upsetting picts

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
God its beautiful....... Send some my way..... Da UP is going to be getting it soon eh.....
Maverick, being a cheese head, you gotta love snow..... especially sunday afternoon when the Pack is playing at home.....

No one can beat them is bad weather at home.....

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Mav, The way I figure between you moving out of AK and my new hire from central IL not being used to a lot of snow we can expect a monster winter here in MN and WI.

That reminds me the sled registration is overdue......

·
Registered
754 Posts
ISurvivedNMU your a Yooper eh? Thought perhaps you just did the NMU commute and lived in the "takes me 50 minutes to get to work 10 miles away" suburbs. Used to go sling arrows up that way, nice to visit another country every once in a while

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Mav send some of that white gold my way. Maybe it'll get all the slow pokes that little shove they need to sign the contract. Let er snow man, WINTER IS AWESOME. Later Jeremy

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ended up with 3" and 1.5" of slush on the road. Going to be 40 tomorrow then it goes down hill from there. Snow on and off all week. Low of 16 on Sat......burrrr.......

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
VFRRider said:
ISurvivedNMU your a Yooper eh? Thought perhaps you just did the NMU commute and lived in the "takes me 50 minutes to get to work 10 miles away" suburbs. Used to go sling arrows up that way, nice to visit another country every once in a while

If i could only find time to get back up there.... It seems so rushed everytime i go... But with some snow on the ground, I may make some time for some grouse hunting.... Where are you in s/e MI... Im in the huge city of Bay City
At least I live in the country... Got two pheasants on my back 40 last weekend.... Just your average City Boy

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
HEY!! Is that a Hemi in my driveway!?

Fear not my friends.......its my father-in-laws reg cab 03 Hemi. He is impressed with my 444 rwhp Duramax but is one of those people that will always be a Dodge boy no matter what kind of crap they produce.
Edited by: Maverick

·
Registered
315 Posts
What a relief.

Afraid your brain had turned to perma frost after all those years in Alaska.

Hope the Dodge thing isn't hereditary. Hate to think the young lad is carrying around latent Dodge tendencies......

·
Registered
138 Posts
Keep it up there Mav.

Had to water the grass today. Hmm, probably have to mow.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.