Diesel Place banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DOES ANYONE HAVE THE INSTRUCTIONS ONLINE THAT CAN BE PRINTED OFF???????? I HAVE FOUND THEM ON THE TTS SITE BUT THEY CANNT BE PRINTED. THAT OPTION ISNT AVAILABLE WHEN YOU DOWNLOAD THE FILE

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
STILL CANNT PRINT THEM THE PRINT BUTTON AT THE TOP ON THE ACROBAT SCREEN ISNT LIT UP.=====MORE OF MY WACKED OUT COMPUTER TRICKS OR WHAT
????????

·
Registered
994 Posts
Go to the File Menu and select Print. The Print button does not light up on mine either, but Print command under the File Menu works. (at least on my computer)

·
Banned
6,539 Posts
Sorry I lied. It is created with printing "Not Allowed"

You can hit your print screen at each page and copy that into an image. Do that with each page. It's work but it works.

·
Banned
6,539 Posts

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OC_DMAX said:
Go to the File Menu and select Print. The Print button does not light up on mine either, but Print command under the File Menu works. (at least on my computer)

MINE WONT WORK DOING THIS EITHER. OH WELL NO BIGGIE ILL DO IT HOOT'S WAY=====AND BOY I SURE DONT WANNA ADMIT TO THAT

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WONT WORK YOUR FOR ME EITHER , HOOT OH WELL NO BIGGIE MY KIE SHOULD BE HERE TOMARROW

·
Banned
6,539 Posts
Peanut,

What i do is hit the print screen button on my keyboard. That records the entire screen.

Then I open up an imaging software and "paste" into a new picture.

Then i manipulate the image to a good size and save it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
As my first post here, I'll try to be helpful.

I do have a printable version of this if someone has a place to host it.

-Mark

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
HEY THANKS MARK, I HAVE ALREADY GOTTEN A SET, ACTUALLY GOT MY TRANSGO KIT. IM SURE HOOT CAN TELL YA WHERE YOU NEED TO DO THAT.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts