Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a in bed transfer tank w/ a 12volt pump for sale I no longer have a use for it and its taking up space in the bed i have yet to remove it from the truck there is about 5-10 gallons of bad fuel still in the tank.
The pump is very strong and does not have a auto shut off or a fuel filter . Also I have no idea of the capacity the tank holds. I would like 300 dollars for it seeing as I have no idea what its worth. So be honsest with me please. If it is worth less than that let me know and ill modify the price. Delivery is available for a small fuel fee. It is located in Hartland Michigan. The first responce takes it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
dam i was sure i would get a hit on this right away am i asking to much? the price is very negotiable

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ill meet you half way for a full tank of fuel+ the buck fifty

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Is $150 the lowest you can go?
I am going to check on shipping tomorrow. How much does it weigh? Would it be possible to get the fuel out of it if they need it empty for shipping?

·
Registered
183 Posts
what might you ask for the pump alone if you were willing to split? And is it a gpi pump?

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ill check it out in the morning and get back to you truck is at my shop with a bad alternator

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.