Diesel Place banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a NVT 263 XHD transfer case. Push button 4x4, HD version.

Help me out, I've looked online and around here and my only option is 1800$... i know it can be beat in the lower 48... hook a bruddah up

·
Registered
77 Posts
Try Car-parts.com It's a website all the salvage yards use. I found several for 1300 or less depending on mileage. They will ship to you also. Try it out.

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
I have the stock transfer case from my 2007.5 Silverado 3500HD. The truck is the newest body style. The transfer case is not an NP263 like the older trucks. I'm not sure exactly what case it is. However it is push button (electric shift). The case has about 2,100 miles on it as does the truck. I've switched t-cases for the buildup of my new truck. Let me know if you are interested in it and we can talk about pricing. PM me or email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
292 Posts
I have a transfer case out of a 2001 2500hd 6.0. Not sure of the model number but is is the push button style. Not sure if this is what you want. Email me if this is what your looking for. motorsports2n 2yahoo.com

·
Registered
479 Posts
Hey Spoolin

Ive Have T-case Out Of A 2002 2500hd Yada Yada Yada Its In The Sig. I Have The Electronic Push Button T-case I Am Building This Truck Into A Desert Racing Truck, Now That Is Wrecked But I Am Looking For A Manual Shift T-case. If You Have One Or Know Of One I Would Be Willing To Trade. By The Way I Was Born And Raised In North Pole,ak

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Still looking. Part nomenclature is included in original post, I require stock hardware.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Hey Spoolin

Ive Have T-case Out Of A 2002 2500hd Yada Yada Yada Its In The Sig. I Have The Electronic Push Button T-case I Am Building This Truck Into A Desert Racing Truck, Now That Is Wrecked But I Am Looking For A Manual Shift T-case. If You Have One Or Know Of One I Would Be Willing To Trade. By The Way I Was Born And Raised In North Pole,ak
I have a manual shift one that needs rebuild, PM me if interested.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.