Diesel Place banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have an 02 duramax with the bullydog dynodominator when i get in to it it feels as if the tranny is slipping. It probly is, if i in stall the shift kit from bully dog will it send the line pressure up so high that it will lose what tranny i have left. There are 90000 miles on the truck is there a way that i can get GM to put one in it for me or sould i just go buy a stronger one.

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
Don't waste the time or money for that Bullydog shift kit, your going to have to do a tranny beefup. Do some reading in the aftermarket tranny section.

·
Registered
16,973 Posts
First of all moving this to proper location. Second. Don't waste the money on that Bully Dog shift kit, you might as well drop coin and get a Suncoast or ATS transmission.. Do some searching and I think you will find everything you ever wanted to know about your truck on this site. Good luck and welcome.

·
Registered
14,325 Posts
if i in stall the shift kit from bully dog will it send the line pressure up so high that it will lose what tranny i have left. .
Boy do they wish. ):h Take the hundred bucks you would have wasted and fill your tank. Money well spent there.:exactly:
mike

·
Registered
3 Posts
GMC 2500HD, I took my 01' Chevy to Cottman transmission and told me that my torque converter is falling apart and that my wireing harness is brittle(trns overheated) and want about 3750.00 to fix would you reccomend going with ATS shop? If so do you know of one in Houston area(I am in Spring). I am not mechanical so any advice you could offer would be greatly appreciated.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts