Diesel Place banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to add more power to my truck in the worst way but tranny upgrade prices are nuts!......... My dad has a 4sp Lenco in his pro steet big block 55 chevy that cost less than a level v upgrade,............. and I just bought a brand new full race th400 with a 4000 stall and transbrake for my 700hp big block 71 Chevelle for $2100.....shipped!

·
Banned
328 Posts
I hear ya. Some of what you are paying for is the warranty program that is not associated with other trannies.

I can make you a smokin deal if you don't want any warranty!

Heck the tranny we sell is priced very reasonable as it is.

Quad

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Quadzilla,

What kind of tranny deals are you making? How much power can they hold?

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
quad wrote
"I can make you a smokin deal if you don't want any warranty!

Heck the tranny we sell is priced very reasonable as it is."

then he wrote
"Ohh they hold a little power, we guarantee they will hold over 600rwhp."

you gonna have to share more info than that.......If its released then its time for the rest of the story.........dave

Edited by: sdaver

·
Registered
194 Posts
I am very interested, i could sure use some tranny upgrades. fill me in. thanks

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Warranty Definition

warranty definition – a warranty is an express or implied undertaking by a seller guaranteeing that the thing being sold is as promised.

1. guarantee, warrant, warrantee, warranty -- (a written assurance that some product or service will be provided or will meet certain specifications)
2. guarantee -- (a pledge that something will happen or that something is true; "there is no guarantee that they are not lying")
=======================================

Quad

Are you running the Tranny mods currently in your transmission ?? I dunno about these Guarentee's,with the exception of I'll guarantee something will break eventually .....

Mac

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Definition: Seeing a carrot in your dream means abundance. It may also symbolize a lure as in the pun "dangle a carrot".

agreed........see #2

·
Banned
328 Posts
Well we only have it in 3 trucks over 600+, so I guess in the future we could break it? We have over 300 1/4 mile passes on these 3 transmissions and they haev not failed yet. Not saying they can't, but if they do we will fix them.

I did not build it, I just did a bunch of testing and broke a bunch of parts doing so. It drives as good as any available, it holds all the power I can shove at it, it is priced much more reasonable than anything else. WE use a Suncoast Triple Loc converter, so I am sure you guys are familiar with that.

There is a written warranty policy and a warranty card you must return. We warranty the tranny to racers and pullers for 1yr and 2yrs for the average guy. We only are offering one stage, and that is all we plan to do.

If you want details and specifics please let me know. Two more 600+ trucks are being built and will soon be on the road. We felt we had enough miles and enough time on the trannies to be confident in them. WE only hav about a dozen of them running right now, but we have a bunch of orders.

Quad

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Thanks Quad, except for price that's pretty much exactly what you told me yesterday but I wanted you to have the privilege of unveiling another awesome product to us all here. Good luck. If you care, you can PM me for a great definition of luck that better applies than Russian Roulette!

2DAMAX

1 - 12 of 12 Posts