Diesel Place banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the "tranny destroyer" I keep seeing here? Is it an even higher hp Edge than the comp 145 or what?

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Yes, it is supposedly around 180hp, Edge denies that it is out there, but some people have it and have dynoed it and know it is way more than 125hp. Most of the people that have them, got them before the attitude was out. Thats all I have heard about them.

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
White Duramax said:
Yes, it is supposedly around 180hp, Edge denies that it is out there, but some people have it and have dynoed it and know it is way more than 125hp. Most of the people that have them, got them before the attitude was out. Thats all I have heard about them.
You can destroy your tranny with the Comp 145 .... I dunno about the Lock Nest Monster 180 version people claim it exist ..... Sounds like some Salem Mass witchcraft BS .....

Mac

·
Registered
1,715 Posts

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
You can do what my buddy did...stack the Hypertech and Juice at the same time.

·
Vendor
9,676 Posts
The 145 is getting harder to come by due to people going out and abusing their trucks, then crying about parts breakage. They way it stands now, there is a waiver that MUST be signed prior to release. This is the same waiver we were SUPPOSED to have signed for the 125HP program that is already pushing things...

·
Registered
11,955 Posts
So what else will mother edge send you if you sign your life away? I dont think I have a problem with signing in blood if thats necissary

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
ratlover said:
So what else will mother edge send you if you sign your life away? I dont think I have a problem with signing in blood if thats necissary

I think their hording it like private stock for a few select individuals like (..... ....)

Mac
Edited by: Mackin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts