Diesel Place banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So now lets see your trailers and the toys inside them..

The 05 TRX 450r and 06 Coachmen Adrenaline. The 450r now has Alba graphics and the Adrenaline is all white and awaiting new graphics.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
sp33d;1577704; said:
and now to the question at hand: it's not a matter of how many want it. If we consider adding another forum we have to consider it's use. The old towing and hauling forum simply didn't get enough use to justify it's own forum so it was merged it with another. With that being said, this forum will be added on a trial basis in the future. We made that decision quite some time ago. However, we've got other forum changes planned and we would like to make all of them happen once since we need to reduce the size of the main page. It'll come in time, just be patient.
sweet!

·
Registered
795 Posts
will my TT qualify as a toy hauler, it looks like one (see garage) and I haul loads of my 2 and 4 years toys when we go camping:D

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jevanb;1582327; said:
will my TT qualify as a toy hauler, it looks like one (see garage) and I haul loads of my 2 and 4 years toys when we go camping:D
Big kids toys or small ones toys; We want to see em' ;) And yes your TT counts.

·
Registered
797 Posts
We own a regular 5th wheel trailer but carry my Kawasaki KLR 250 Dual Sport on the back...does that qualify as a toy hauler ??

Attachments

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quick 6 Racing;1582918; said:
We own a regular 5th wheel trailer but carry my Kawasaki KLR 250 Dual Sport on the back...does that qualify as a toy hauler ??
I think if you have "toys" and an RV you're good to go here.

BTW, Nice 5er

·
Commissioner Gordon
5,139 Posts
Here are a few pics of my toys stuffed into my Desert Fox 28KS.

Attachments

·
Registered
393 Posts
not a toy hauler but i got as many quads in as ne one else check garage

·
Registered
74 Posts
Here's mine:

·
Registered
447 Posts