Diesel Place banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well went to the dealership last night and traded in my 06 LLY for a 07 classic LBZ should have it buy next week. I can't wait to see the difference.:D

·
Registered
419 Posts
Do you have to ask?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Just curious, why the trade? Very little difference in the the two, especially if you have a programer.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
I hope that trade came with some **** eaze.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It wasn't to to bad because of the 0%. But the biggest reason for the trade was I have had issues with my 06 truck and the issues were not going to go away anytime soon. So good bye to 06 and hello 07. I lost a year of payments but in my trade went from a extended cab with no options to a crew cab with options for the same money per month. Could have been worst!!

·
Registered
178 Posts
06 Lly

In defense of 06' LLY's I have one , and have had zero issues. I have also driven on 06'LBZ dually can't really see much differance. Same with another friends 07' dually. Maybe 'cause theirs are crew cabs and mines ext.cab.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Some of my problems were a clunk in the front end and no matter how many times I take it to the dealer they for some reason can't produce the same noise, could not have gone that far as they did not even put 1km on my truck. But the biggest reason is I have had a shake from day one and the dealer said they will not look at it because I do not have the factory tires. They are saying it is the tire and the tire guy is llike no way. Plus my inputseal is leaking like crazy I would emagine that is because something isn't balanced, just my guess. I think the biggest reason they will not fix my problem is becasue I didn't buy the truck from them, but what are you to do when you move to a new area. As far as the difference goes I will hopefully be able to tell you over the weekend as i am hopeing to pick it up friday night.

·
Registered
339 Posts
upin6th;1529102; said:
traded in my 06 LLY for a 07 classic LBZ. I can't wait to see the difference.:D
About $12K.

Truck on!!!:cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.