Diesel Place banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spent the rest of Sat and most of Sunday puting all my chitt back on. Tinted windows Sun night. Took it on road trip today. Very very quiet and a pleasure to drive.:D IF Idaho to provo Utah 3 good passes to clime very impresive power.:cool2: 600 miles all togeter I still cant get one of my 4 dmaxes to get 20 mpg. best on this trip is 14.5 hand calc 14.2 DIC @ 68 to 72 Mph. I hve to keep this truck for a while. So it is what it is.hope this one gets better with some miles:( Will have some pics soon.

·
Registered
16,973 Posts
If you don't mind me asking what did they give you for your 04 and what did you pay for the new truck? How did the payments come out, etc? Details that you can provide would be helpful. Thinking about the same thing right now..

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Ditto, I am thinking about trading my '05 for an LBZ, any help would be great.

·
Registered
12,005 Posts
Holy moly that mileage is bad. Whats that, like 300 miles between shelling out $50+?

I bought my truck in Greeley, CO and drove home to CA. Less than 1000 miles on the truck and it was getting 20.3 mpg at 70-75 all the way home.

Hope it gets better for ya!

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am starting to think its a dually thing. But my 03 lb7 wuld get 17.5:eek:: dont know what to think:rolleyes:

·
Registered
12,005 Posts
Oh, I didnt see it was a dooley.

Still seems a bit low.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Holy moly that mileage is bad. Whats that, like 300 miles between shelling out $50+?

I bought my truck in Greeley, CO and drove home to CA. Less than 1000 miles on the truck and it was getting 20.3 mpg at 70-75 all the way home.

Hope it gets better for ya!
lets trade calculators it might help me:lol:

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
thats not a bad deal on your truck

1 - 10 of 10 Posts