Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2007 Classic 2500HD.

Truck has the Newer design front box 6" Pro Comp drop bracket lift with MX-6 adjustable shocks and new braces installed. 20X10 Ultra Predator 8's with 35/12.50/20 Toyo M/T's. I just had the tires rotated and they measured the tread, they are at 78% tread remaining. Tires also have road hazard warranty through America's Tire.

I'm looking to go back to a leveling kit with 17's or 18's and some 285 tires.

I have a shop here that can do the swap very reasonably or I could drive to a shop of your choice.

Send me an offer, Depending on your combo I might do a straight swap and you pay for installation or we can work out something.

I am located in Clovis, CA 93619.

The lift, wheels, and tires are in perfect shape I am just driving the truck more for work lately and I bought a 5th Wheel toy hauler. Even with the axles flipped the truck is still 2-3" too tall to tow the trailer level.

You can send me a message on here or Call/Text 559-392-3063

·
Registered
368 Posts
Pm sent.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Again- I am looking for some nice wheels and a 265 or 285 tire....nothing bigger. Also, If it is just your stock wheels and a basic leveling kit I would like a little cash on top....this setup was almost $5,200 installed two years ago at my local 4 wheel parts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.