Diesel Place banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the truck in sig at 170,000 miles and am looking at a GMC 2500 Denali.

What are some trade in numbers you all were offered for your previous rigs?

I know this is like asking, "how long is a rope" but I was bored lol.

·
Administrator
15,999 Posts

Thread relocated over to "Buying or Selling a Truck Questions" for more appropriate answers to your question.

Also, you have no signature info on file. Please take a moment to fill it out with ( Year, Make, and Model) and list any known mods.

:thumb:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can't seem to edit the post or show my sig so....

2006 Silverado 3500 Dually 4 door crew cab.
TransGo Jr.
EFI Live DSP5
AirDog 165

·
Registered
169 Posts

I got $23,500 on trade for my 2007 Classic LBZ, but it only had 70k miles on it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My other question was does the dealer care about the mods done to the trade in?

·
Registered
29 Posts
In 2015 I was offered $15,500 for my 2005 Chevy 2500hd 4wd LT, 130,000 miles. Leather Interior was perfect and outside was perfect other then a smaller dent by rear bumper. I had a 3" lift with 18"wheels and 34" tires.
Needless to say, I sold it personally for $23,000 to the first person that looked at it.

Honestly, for a lot of people and a lot of dealers, the tuner hurts the value immensely. If yours is only 2wd, I doubt that a dealer would give $12,000 but I could be off. 2wd HD trucks dont sell around here in Oklahoma very well

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
$14,000 for our 07 Classic 143k miles. We live in MI. Show room quality. Matter of fact I’m trying to sell it out right with no luck. New truck built date week of February 17th

·
Registered
2 Posts
So did you trade it in? Or are you trying to sell it now? I sold my 07 classic last year and want another one. Miss it too much. Haha

$14,000 for our 07 Classic 143k miles. We live in MI. Show room quality. Matter of fact I’m trying to sell it out right with no luck. New truck built date week of February 17th

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
So did you trade it in? Or are you trying to sell it now? I sold my 07 classic last year and want another one. Miss it too much. Haha
Sold it finally yesterday for $14,500 we just put in 5k in maintenance, water pump & new brake line dealer installed was the most costly $3200

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mine needs fuel tank sending unit, glow plug that's behind the steering column, air bag sensor, and ever since the new brake lines were installed, the ABS light is on.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts