Diesel Place banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got my halo headlights, clear markers, billet grill, and recon roof lamps installed today.:ro) Take a look at my garage for pics. I want to give a big thanks to tophog for doing his write up on the install of the roof markers

·
Registered
77 Posts
Looks Nice... Good Job! :ro)

·
Registered
9,606 Posts
I like those headlights, nice.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Finally got my halo headlights, clear markers, billet grill, and recon roof lamps installed today.:ro) Take a look at my garage for pics. I want to give a big thanks to tophog for doing his write up on the install of the roof markers
Your welcome. Truck looks great! :ro)

·
Registered
564 Posts
How do your lights fit? When I had mine the filment was crappy! I had a huge gap btw the front fender and headlight. Looked tacky that was one of the reason I got rid of it!-:t

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dino One, fit wasn't to bad i have about 1-4" to 5-16" gap on side closest to fenders. would have liked to get them closer but i think they will be ok

1 - 8 of 8 Posts