Diesel Place banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to tuning the LBZ/LMM trucks and I have two buddies that want a little more towing power and mileage. One of them is a 2007 LBZ and the other is a 2007.5 LMM. Would anyone be willing to share something with me??

Jesse

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
If you still use the same email, you've got mail.;)

·
Registered
102 Posts
I am also looking for a good LBZ econ tune. Doesn't seem to be much in the tune library. Can I throw my hat in the ring also? Thanks! PM sent.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
i am also looking for a good milage tune for the lmm.

email is, [email protected]

thanks, brad

·
Registered
66 Posts
x2!!!!! im dying at 13mpg:mad: lmm needs help!!!!! thanks!!!! ;) have mcrats race and socals tow already

[email protected]

·
Registered
51 Posts
I've got a tune in the tune library that seems pretty good to me for the LMM. I've been running it since Jan. Try Luckys 20 over tune and see what you think.

·
Premium Member
1,186 Posts
Also looking for a good 06 LBZ mileage tune.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
7 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Why dont the guys w/ the economy tunes just put them in the library, instead of emailing 10 different people.:confuzeld

·
Registered
35 Posts
I was looking for them also and didn't see many. I'm on socal's tune right now. Pretty good at about 20 to 21 (dic says).

·
Registered
140 Posts
Looking for an LMM economy tune or economy/tow tune ? [email protected]
Thanks Clinton

·
Registered
4 Posts
Did anyone actually get and tow tunes? or economy tunes? the tuning libraries are all closed now. Maybe someone can post the tunes they got for learning proposes.

·
Premium Member
23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,186 Posts
Guys/Gals, don't hold your breath on someone posting a "mileage tune". This is a very old thread.

I waited and went with ATP. He set me up with a tune that is so unbelievable that I hand calculated over a course of three months. My results averaged 17.5 mpg in Washington DC traffic and 23 mpg on the highway. These results are hand-calculated as the DIC is off by 1/2 gallon. Research tuners and pay them for their expertise.

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Guys/Gals, don't hold your breath on someone posting a "mileage tune". This is a very old thread.

I waited and went with ATP. He set me up with a tune that is so unbelievable that I hand calculated over a course of three months. My results averaged 17.5 mpg in Washington DC traffic and 23 mpg on the highway. These results are hand-calculated as the DIC is off by 1/2 gallon. Research tuners and pay them for their expertise.
Was just wondering how other tunes compare to my tunes.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am looking for any tunes for the LMM. Just ordered EFILive V2 and really want a few tunes to compare against stock. [email protected]

Thanks in advance
:cool:

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
You have Danville, Ridge Runner Diesel and MotorOps, then PPEI not a lot of CS attention with them from what most post about.
If your planning on NOT deleting emissions stuff then Duramax Tuner would be a good choice.
Then down the road if you decide to delete stuff they'll refer you to MotorOps using the same AutoCal/V2

1 - 19 of 19 Posts