Diesel Place banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just want to get some peoples thoughts on what i should do with my truck? i have a tan truck and i want to start making it my own. but i just dont know what i should go with?? black or chrome?? i have some chrome/aluminum on it but i didnt know as far as diamond plate on the box, if i should go with black diamond plate or chrome.... i like the look of both but i just dont know what one would look better. and i was also wondering about a grill guard too??? again i like both black and chrome but i just dont know what one would look better, cause i plan on gettin a grille soon too. And also with the tail lights, i dont know if i should do a smoke or a clear or semi smoke or what.. but i do know i want LED tail lights. i just dont know what to do. So if anyone has pics or opions feel free to shoot them off.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I prefer the chrome look. Depending on what you are planning on, you can do a little of both for a really trick look.

·
Registered
762 Posts
I dont think that black looks that good on a tan truck so Id say chrome

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
bolyard;1587629; said:
i dont think that black looks that good on a tan truck so id say chrome
x2...black looks good on red, white, black and sometime blue....go chrome or stainless on any other color

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Z71offroader;1587620; said:
got any pics of the truck as it is now?

Not yet but im trying, as soon as i get my camera back there will some up.

·
Registered
113 Posts
hemisareslow;1587680; said:
x2...black looks good on red, white, black and sometime blue....go chrome or stainless on any other color
x3

·
Registered
230 Posts
Chrome:ro)

·
Registered
719 Posts
chrome

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
actually if its that gold looking color the black looks pretty good if you do black with like a chrome cap i have a friend that has a half ton with this set up it looks real good

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ya it is sorta gold silver tan looking, i dont know the offical color of it. but i was thinking black too just because of it but then again chrome does always look nice on things... still havent made up the mind yet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts