Diesel Place banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy Folks.
I was wondering if evyone who has bought from fleetfilter would chime in on their purchase/s? like did they confirm your order after you placed it?
How long did it take and so on....
I placed a order a couple days ago but have not heard a thing.. I will call tomorrow to confirm but I would have thought they would have emailed me by now.
anyway tell your story!! need to know.

Thanks

·
Registered
219 Posts
Had good results. Ordered.. Day later confirmation email. 4-days later.. got filters.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Same here, ordered, email next day with confirmation and tracking number. Received 4 or 5 business days later however I believe one filter is bad and they basically wouldn't do anything for me. Tried to install it 3 times and couldn't get the truck turned over.. installed my 2nd one that I ordered (ordered 2 at same time) and it fired right up.

They said because it was soaked with diesel no one will ship it therefore they can't do anything for me. Pretty much sucks since you don't know if it's bad or not until you try it. Apparently they say less then 1% or bad and it was probably air or a bad seated oring.. but come on, 3 times installing it and it wouldn't turn over on any of those tries.

I would still buy again.. just wish they would have offered something.. half off next filter or free shipping etc.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Been awhile but I thought I would update on the subject.
They emailed me and all was great.. just took a few days longer due to
they was tied up with some other stuff. But All worked out Great...
I will buy from them from now on as needed.

Thanks guys for your input

·
Registered
24 Posts
Fleetfilter.com

I bought four oil filters and two fuel filters. I was pleased with the transaction. My lly seems to like the Napa Gold oil/fuel filters, too. My fuel economy has risen slightly, but it could be because the lly is close to 15k.

·
Registered
122 Posts
My order for 30K miles worth of NAPA Gold oil, tranny, fuel, & air filters came thru fine. Got confirmation from them and delivery within ups ground timeframe.

·
Registered
700 Posts
I placed an order on Friday and they just arrived an hour ago.....on schedule. I saved $12 using fleetfilter on the 6 fuel and 12 oil filters I bought.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I placed an order on Friday and they just arrived an hour ago.....on schedule. I saved $12 using fleetfilter on the 6 fuel and 12 oil filters I bought.
Only $12 total? Man you must be getting some good deals else where! Or was the freight up there?

·
Registered
700 Posts
Only $12 total? Man you must be getting some good deals else where! Or was the freight up there?
I saved $1 per filter plus tax, but it cost over $16 to get them here. We use nothing but Napa filters on all of our equipment here at work, so I get a decent break on the price.

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
Got my filters pretty quick, it is better to buy in bulk cause I bought one tranny filter and the shipping cost one third more than the filter.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts