Diesel Place banner

This poll is a simple way to list our club members. :)

1 - 20 of 352 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a TN chapter club getting up and going already?
If so, can someone send some info?
If no, then I'll jump in and try to Git-Er-Done. Possibly use Knoxville, as a meeting place roatating with Nashville for middle & west TN guys?

Let me know what ya think.

<Mods, please thread make a sticky...Thanks>

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No one else here from TN?

·
Registered
10,556 Posts
I have added a Poll to this page. Please vote if you're a member. That will give you guys a quick list of members. Simply click the # of voters for the list. Enjoy!!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Rick

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
im a few miles "out of bounds" but if it will get as close as the nashville/clarksville area, i'll go.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Myojunk brought this to my attention.

Smokin N The Smokies

http://www.dp-tuner.com/Smokin.htm

Check it out, could be lots of fun.

I live pretty close to G-Burg. If anyone needs better directions or assistance with lodging, give me a shout.

Also, it is usually signigicantly cheaper to stay in Sevierville or Pigeon Forge which are only 10-15 minutes from G-Burg.

·
Gone but not forgotten member
11,313 Posts
I'd like to get in on this too. have to figure out how to copy and paste that link though. might shoot a pm to shep; see if he wanted to join up.

·
Registered
357 Posts
FireMedicJO;1594058; said:
If no, then I'll jump in and try to Git-Er-Done. Possibly use Knoxville, as a meeting place roatating with Nashville for middle & west TN guys?
I could be interested.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
I'm in FlA now , however I go to Rogersville often, Son lives there ,he has an 03 Duramax, I am interested in the Smokies deal. I'm sure my son would be also.

·
Registered
357 Posts
vol3500;1621768; said:
There has to be more TN people out there than 5.
Guys, I am interested in this and willing to go for it so long as it doesn't involve meeting more than once per month (I travel a lot and have 3 kids in/approaching college) IF the plan is to rotate the meeting places East/Middle/West/East etc.

What you fellows think?

·
Registered
845 Posts
I'll join. Don't know about driving to Knoxville though. I think something could be found a little more central like Cookeville or something. But if they rotated around the state that would be cool too. So where do we sign up? How is this going to be organized, etc? More info please :D .

DMAXBOB

·
Registered
357 Posts
DMAXBOB;1624322; said:
So where do we sign up? How is this going to be organized, etc? More info please DMAXBOB
Agreed. The poll posted is unclear to me (sorry). Tell me how to get to where y'all wanna get to and how to go about it and I'm all in.

·
Registered
10,556 Posts
So far the poll shows blackmax06, FireMedicJO, myojunk, RacingJason, and vol3500 as signed up. I'd say that all of you that aren't signed up get on the poll. Then you guys might want to decide on a "leader/spokesman" to get the ball rolling.

Alot of it depends on how far you want to go?

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Cookeville works for me. I am also up for rotating.
I'll post a few places to meet up for anyone interested in the Smokies deal.
Also, the Sevier County Rescue Squad is hosting a fundraising sled pull event sometime in April. I will post more info as soon as I get it.

I'm not trying to power trip, but I will volunteer as the Leader, Spokesperson, Chapter President or whatever we decide to call it. But, it with what seems to be the majority of guys in the Middle and West TN areas, it may serve better for one of you to fill this role if anyone is willing. (Just a thought). Let me know what you guys think. This is our club and will only become what WE put into it.

Stay safe

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Sorry!! Please disregard my vote!!!:duh:

1 - 20 of 352 Posts