Diesel Place banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had any problem with the tires throwing up rocks at the sides of the truck? I have had a couple of rocks hit the drivers side & passenger side doors. I know there are aftermarket fender protectors but I don't seem to like the look of them? Are there spacers that can be taken out so the wheel & tire will sit further in to the truck? Any other options that I am missing?

·
Registered
57 Posts
I installing Husky Liners molded splash guards for body side protection from the tires throwing rocks. Helped a bunch.

MikeyB

·
Registered
365 Posts
Love my running boards. They keep everything off the side of the truck and make for easy in and outs. They are also useful for washing and waxing the roof, cleaning the windows etc.

You won't be bored with a board.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah, huh, never thought about a running board. I hear pebbles and rocks hitting the truck all the time and it is driving me crazy! Correct me if i'm wrong but don't fender guards cover the outside fender, well at least around the wheel housing.. and splash guards sit below the wheel well housing and point down and act like a hard mudflap?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts